going down there... (1 Viewer)

django_

HSC
aww sometimes if its totally spontaneous n hes still standing up...drop his dacks n go for it lol aww he has SUCH a nice ass...so firm n its such a cute bum hehe :D sqeezing it and running my hands up and down the backs of his legs...hehe niiice ;)

django_

HSC
ahahahah where did i say i was playin with his anus? just sqeezing his bum cheeks. morons!!

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
i know this chick. her bf told this guy i was screwing. they were mates. he told me. i dont like her. she puts ice up her arse. and this "kiss and telling" boyfriend sucks it out. so gross. so after i heard. i made sure at least a few people also found out. u know, in case the secret was lost. thats so dang.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PookieMonster said:
she puts ice up her arse. and this "kiss and telling" boyfriend sucks it out.
I am so turned on right now.

Just kidding.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
PookieMonster said:
i know this chick. her bf told this guy i was screwing. they were mates. he told me. i dont like her. she puts ice up her arse. and this "kiss and telling" boyfriend sucks it out. so gross. so after i heard. i made sure at least a few people also found out. u know, in case the secret was lost. thats so dang.
Holy Fuck.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Actually, that would be kinda cool if she didnt stick it up her butt.

agent_angel

HSC
PookieMonster said:
.....vomits. man thats foul. both of them have a problem. i mean as if u would suck... out of... her...ewww just gross

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
apparently if you drink pineapple juice your come tastes really good, but im not talking from experience or anything
i heard the same thing about cinnamon....*shrugs* i wouldnt know being a virgin and all, just know a rather 'promiscuous' friend of mine read it in cosmo or cleo or some shit, tried it, didnt hear the results tho.....but his gf broke up with him a week later. dont know if those two events are connected.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
twisted_emily said:
i heard the same thing about cinnamon....*shrugs* i wouldnt know being a virgin and all, just know a rather 'promiscuous' friend of mine read it in cosmo or cleo or some shit, tried it, didnt hear the results tho.....but his gf broke up with him a week later. dont know if those two events are connected.
ROLMFAO!!

Fruits or anything acidic does make it sweeter though. And less tangy...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)