going down there... (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Am I the only chemist that finds that strange? Acids taste sour, so how would it do that?

I still think this diet thing is a myth created by dolly and cleo, which has been emphasised by 13 year olds.

django_

HSC
nah actually its true!! my bf loves watermelon...n if hes eaten it like, the night before or earlier that day it doesnt taste as bad...but if hes had like ginger or something in his dinner, it taste absolutely horrible!!

also, if they dont cum for a few days and u taste it.. YUCK! best if he comes like every day lol it doesnt taste as bad!

django_

HSC
mmmm i dont mind..i love doing it for him ;)
n plus if i do it for him...he pleasures me no end so it works out perfectly :D

although right now im frustrated...he came over before while my folks were out n i did it before he left...but he didnt do it for me lol oh well he owes me big time he he he ;)

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
PookieMonster said:
i know this chick. her bf told this guy i was screwing. they were mates. he told me. i dont like her. she puts ice up her arse. and this "kiss and telling" boyfriend sucks it out. so gross. so after i heard. i made sure at least a few people also found out. u know, in case the secret was lost. thats so dang.
well theres this gay guy at my work and he was telling a mate of mine how his bf would be doing him then come in his butt and after about 10mins or so he would suck it out...mmm

BabySilver

HSC
_Bushra_ said:
well theres this gay guy at my work and he was telling a mate of mine how his bf would be doing him then come in his butt and after about 10mins or so he would suck it out...mmm
The sad thing is.. there's a name for this activitiy. Felching.

django_

HSC
nah if u gargle its in ur mouth too long..touches ur taste buds UGH!!

if ur gonna do anything, swallow straight away, or use tissues. none of this 'spitting' crap..i tried that once nearly threw up lol

YellowSnowMan

HSC
or the problem could be avoided by having sex without using your mouth at all ;)

django_

HSC
YellowSnowMan said:
or the problem could be avoided by having sex without using your mouth at all ;)
why would u wanna do that? as i said before...go down on them first, then let them go down on u, then theyll be up and running again so u can have nice long sex lol

gee :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)