going down there... (1 Viewer)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
true- but if u were worried ur bf was gay would u offer to put on a strap on to see if he went for it?

plus would any girl get off psychologically from fucking their bf in the ass so to speak

kelboo

HSC
Yep... that is most definitely wrong.
I think on the subject of licking out however, you give some you take some.
My ex refused to do it for me. Needless to say not only did I not return the favour, but I ended the relationship. I honestly believe that it is a sign of extreme selfishness. I do not have time for selfish pricks.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHA that's so funny. I didn't think anyone would take notice of my "anal" suggestion. bahaha.

Not surprised a lot of girls find it gross... *shrugs*

But meh, each to their own.

cupcake

Plur and shit
HSC
One of my favourite, :D THE ANGRY DRAGON:
Immediately after ejaculation into the mouth, the back of the head is struck to make come shoot out the nose. When she gets up, she'll look like an angry dragon.[/QUOTE]

wtf?? why on earth would you find that a turn on.

rhysgm

HSC
giving head is fine....... as long as she's clean. I'd say that would be the thoughts of a lot of girls out there about giving guys head too. If u cop it u should give it, dont be a friggin pussy. (no pun intended :p )

rhysgm

HSC
for the girl, maybe. but for the guy having to deal with all that water and trying to breathe could come into conflict. lol. done right tho, i think you might be onto something.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
cupcake said:
One of my favourite, :D THE ANGRY DRAGON:
Immediately after ejaculation into the mouth, the back of the head is struck to make come shoot out the nose. When she gets up, she'll look like an angry dragon.
wtf?? why on earth would you find that a turn on.[/QUOTE]
yeah, thats gross...

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
dont do it with the water coming down on u then- if u can move about or swivel the shower head

but if ur positioned right it wouldnt be a problem because either she can have her back face the water stream or she can be pressed up against the wall with her facing the the shower head

would u ever use a shower head to get ur gf off? can u with if the water was coming out fast enough

santaslayer

HSC
i dont think the water would be intense enuff...

unless you buy those special ones which act as a massage as well...

django_

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
...would u ever use a shower head to get ur gf off? can u with if the water was coming out fast enough
hehe not necessarily the shower head...but in the bath tub...or a spa ;) :D

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hmm though it probably feels great to do it in a spa, it might not be the best idea coz of all the chemicals in the water :S

anyway.. i wish the guys'd be more vocal in this thread :p all of them lurking around....

django_

HSC
yeh but i dont mean like..the water going inside u, just concentrating on the clit

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
bubz :D said:
hmm though it probably feels great to do it in a spa, it might not be the best idea coz of all the chemicals in the water :S
you know, the chemicals are still in the spa whether or not your having sex, right?

django_

HSC
yeh but wat are the chances of them going up and into ur vagina just sitting there as opposed to having sex?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
django_ said:
yeh but wat are the chances of them going up and into ur vagina just sitting there as opposed to having sex?
what do i care? i'm not a chick

santaslayer

HSC
django_ said:
yeh but i dont mean like..the water going inside u, just concentrating on the clit
spa yes, shower head, no...IMO

everything that needed to be said has been said already once bubz typed that nasty essay length cosmo article...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)