• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

going down there... (1 Viewer)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Ms 12 said:
Hahahaha AJ she probably just told you that she had come to stop you from assaulting her breasts....please believe every single girl here when we say that rubbing breasts as hard as you can is not pleasurable, by ANY stretch of the imagination.

SOOOO true. AJ I can say with 99.99% conviction that she did not orgasm. Im not saying its not possible to come from someone touching your breasts... (think flower scene in 40 days and 40 nights) but there is no way anyone could come from YOUR technique. It sounded horrible, like a horror guy I used to know. Sometimes girls fake it not only to make the guy feel GOOD but also to stop him feeling BAD and you probably would have known if she had have orgasmed.
You sound like youd be soooo bad and its sad that you dont even know it.

Here's a lesson... |

to make a girl happy when touching her breasts, its all about light touching (like when someone runs their fingers lightly over your neck and back and you get chills? You want that to happen. Simply groping is reserved more for actually during sex or if your 13 and go to the movies).

Run your fingers lightly over her breast and nipple and lick her nipples gently, suck soft not hard and always see whether her nipples are hard or she has goosebumps because thats a good sign. Some girls like it a bit harder but only a BIT!!! Nowhere near your technique!

And btw. I dont think a guy should HAVE to go down on a girl unless hes her boyfriend of some period of time - at that stage he shouldnt just think about himself. But for things like one night stands, its all about what youre comfortable doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Since when are the vulva and clitoris the same thing?
sorry my bad i didnt phrase it correctly but im sure most people knew what i meant. Not organ as an organ but its from the same area and same 'outer' organ. I dont know how else to put it.
Just reacting from a post someone else said about if girls have to suck the organ a guy pees and cums with, they should suck the organ we pee and cum with.

agent_angel

HSC
hey do guys like girls fiddling with their balls during oral or not

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
agent_angel said:
hey do guys like girls fiddling with their balls during oral or not
i prefer girls not to have balls at all, but that's just me

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
yeah those r made up by prison inmates with too much time on their hands
ROFL!!!! I would rep you for that if it was allowed... HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Omfuk this thread is hilarious!

One of my favourite, :D THE ANGRY DRAGON:
Immediately after ejaculation into the mouth, the back of the head is struck to make come shoot out the nose. When she gets up, she'll look like an angry dragon.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Since when are the vulva and clitoris the same thing?
No one ever said that, its the whole region that is sensitive, not just the clit....have u ever recieved?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
ok, i love head. i love giving head and i love receiving head. granted, i love receiving slightly more than giving, but any girl who's comfortable with herself will say the same thing.

i find it really off that so many girls aren't comfortable with their vagina. i'm not saying you should have to get into this 'my vagina is a wonderland' shit that many groups talk about, but you should be comfortable with it. keep yourself clean, also if you're really worried you can buy vaginal wipes from the chemist for when you go to the toilet, and you should taste fine. you deserve pleasure as much as the guy does, and seriously, i can't imagine a life without head

btw, bon, you're stupid - the reason underwear smells is because of vaginal discharge (which btw increases considerably for women on the pill) not necessarily because of pee. :p

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
i don't know if u guys have watched "Frontline" b4, but the producer makes a good reference to "women's plumbing" lol

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
vaginal wipes? never heard of them. . . never seen them in my chemist . . .
i've seen them in a few, i forget what the brand is specifically called, they're basically wet ones but i think maybe a bit stronger? they actually clean you when you pee etc rather than just drying the area. i think they're in the women's health sections, like near tampons etc. i keep meaning to buy them but whenever i have money, some shoes come up instead :p

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
this entire thread is gross, disturbing and just plain wrong

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
that's just because no girl would allow any of your parts near her genitals

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I know I've said it before... but I thought guys were turned on by it?!?!

I'm with you glycerine. But as far as I knew, I thought most girls were the ones shutting their legs and going red, and the guys were the ones begging for it?? Weird...

I'm having trouble believing some of you guys think its gross...

it's close to a satire-thread, because I hear more girls complaining about how gross it is to go down on a guy...

but each to their own.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
kiss = kiss
chest = boobs
guys ass = felt up
handjob = fingered
blowjob = licked out

seriously man it seems to work out =/
Where does anal fit in?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
if we're talking hetero-anal

anal=girl with dildo....etc

???
who cares not a lot of girls would do anal and basically no fucking guy in their right mind would let his gf with a strap on penetrate him for the "kicks" of it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)