going down there... (1 Viewer)

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
steph@nie said:
I'd rather not have myself all over my face.
Technically and literally you are yourself, thus your face is intrinsicallly linked to yourself. So unless you were to detach your face and mark it as someone elses own then your face is of course 'yourself' but in your perspective 'myself'.

But I agree with you, I don't want my face all over yours. I mean, you don't want my face over myself.

^_^ Having fun with semantics.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
bubz :D said:
anyway.. i wish the guys'd be more vocal in this thread :p all of them lurking around....
Not lurking, LEARNING.

And which page was this lengthy article on?

lengstar

HSC
i'd be more vocal if i had someone to practise these techniques on like you, bubz, for example and anyways, how do you expect me to perform when my tongue is already occupied? :p

shimmerme

HSC
tee hee hee
well it has taken me at least a week but at long last ive read this entire thread.. and its been said already, but fuck oath it made for entertaining reading!! juicy stuf (no pun meant there either lol)

but the most disturbing- (apart from all the anal and dragon talk, the only disturbing-) thing i read was all this talk about dirty pussy. ergh. the most effective contraceptive i could think of

why would you be with someone if you found their 'nether' region repulsive? or wouldnt you talk to them about it or something?

and also. i think its crap (great use of vocab there..) that so many girls are ashamed of 'themselves' to the point where they wont let a partner pleasure them or feel uncomfportable, meanwhile all these other guys (and i am generalising, but really) are waving their dicks around and comparing size and taking photos and god knows what else. has anyone heard of the vagina monologues? i read a bit of em in cosmo once and admittedly i found it slightly disturbing, but still its a valid point..

Crowie

HSC
N/A
oral is good lol but ... wen ppl cant do it right its just plain bad
biggest pointer i can giv 2 a girl dont rub the nob its fuking sensative and god damn dont rub ur teeth on it it hurts
as for spit or swallow doesnt bother me i fink wateva u want sum ppl say its disrespecting the guy if u dont swallow, who cares they hav just released a load they r happy either way lol
and the worst thing about going down on a girl is if they hav regrowth lol so irritating
but thats my attempt at being vocal
take care all n safe sex lol

Collin

HSC
N/A
Just a word for the girls, if you wanna get eaten then trim or shave ya pussy beforehand. Most guys don't like navigating through a jungle just to find the treasure.

Also I've heard stories where some girls don't tell the guy they're near they're period.. and he goes down on her.. and you know what happens next. Sorry if you're eating. Actually wait, no not sorry.. ehehe I'm cruel. ;)

Sammie Bee

HSC
Well, i guesse im lucky...my bf never stops...as soon as he can get me into his bedroom or where ever, give him 5 mins n he's into it! He just goes n goes till i have to pull him up cos im scared he's going to stop breathing or something! Obviously..he's had a lot of experience...or he's just talented. He is just so damn good...augh...hints: slowly seduce her, play around, tease her..then gradually get deeper and add more pressure..mmm..sort of hard to explain! But ohhh, he's magical lol if every guy could have lessons off my bf every girl would be happy!

Lol..sorry i'll stop bragging now! I really don't understand how boys can expect girls to pleasure them and not expect to have to give any back. It's just like giving a gift at Christmas time..do you give your gf, sex buddie, whatever, a present for her b'day or at christmas? If you do you expect one back don't you? If you recieve...you give! It's just the right thing to do. If you really liked the person you wouldn't care, you would do it for them...no matter how daunting it is, no matter how smelly she is or how bad she tastes. If you could suck your own dicks, you would realise...your not that perfect either! (Without a doubt..all of you have tried!)

I spose, it has a lot to do with the individual and how close and affectionate the couple are. If you love someone, have been with someone for a long time...both partners would be giving oral. Girls, if your guy can't get over his immature little pathetic fear or large arrogant ego than he needs to be taught a lesson...lol....

That's all for me...one last thing...EVERYONE'S DIFFERENT!

Last edited:

deviation

HSC
omg yea bad experience going down on a chick when shes having periods :(

angel_tears

HSC
Hmmm. I don't like receiving. But i like giving. Crave it sometimes, cos cock tastes damn good. Well until mr sperm goes on his voyage that is. And I only like giving if I like the cock, some are just....arrrrgh

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
a girl asks you whether you will go down on her first or do you decide to ask her to give you head first? what do you do?

btw this is to bump the stupid thread

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
thejosiekiller said:
a girl asks you whether you will go down on her first or do you decide to ask her to give you head first? what do you do?

btw this is to bump the stupid thread
don't be greedy

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
still im assuming b4 the deed only one of you can get some foreplay going ur way- which is it then? r u more prepared to give and have her thank u ltr or be greedy?

i guess it depends if shes a gf or a random

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)