jen23

Not-That-Bright said:
kiss = kiss
chest = boobs
guys ass = felt up
handjob = fingered
blowjob = licked out

seriously man it seems to work out =/
i agree 100% and also, if guys want head its only right they are prepared to give it in return!!

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
natstar said:
Well I have and from my perspective its pretty gross. This may sounds gross but at least girls lol wipe themselves when they take a piss...guys dont..ewwww total gross out
If it isn't the pot calling the kettle black!

You girls may wipe and I'm sure some guys do... but, why do you think girls' undies always smell? Guess what drips out after you've wiped yourself!

Jezzabelle

okies after actually taking the time to read thru the whole thread...

I think its a very individual thing, but i dont think its something girls necessarily request or expect. I think, like others have said, the girl is usually embarressed by it and the guy gets off on it...

as for taste... it depends on the girls diet. I eat healthy etc so my ex.. lets just put a smiley face :) about it.... (exhibit A embarressment) wheris he says his new gf, smokes etc and it tastes foul.
(yeh its nice how i have such an open relationship with the ex and he tells me that eh?!!)

Jezzabelle

Not-That-Bright said:
Because he'd tell u if u tasted like crap, friends always insult each others in the most personal possible ways lol
well i eat a lot of fruit and veges, thats the main food i eat.. semenex.com even scientifically says that makes cum taste nice.... so grrr he is being honest. and why would my ex say i tasted the best and his current gf tasted bad, dont you think my ex should be saying the opp, not holding me higher then his new gf?!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I dunno, if he's still friends with u i doubt he'd tell u that u taste like shit.. i wouldn't even tell my ex that i hate that, it's just mean like if my ex told me now that i was shit in bed or something lol

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Hahahaha AJ she probably just told you that she had come to stop you from assaulting her breasts....please believe every single girl here when we say that rubbing breasts as hard as you can is not pleasurable, by ANY stretch of the imagination.

Head is head ok, get over it. If you expect a girl to lick the organ that you pee and cum with, then YOU should be prepared to lick the organ that WE pee and cum with. End of story.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
has anyone else ever wondered... why is it that the organ that we pee with gives us such sexual pleasure?

K

Kaji

"My boxers smell like dick."

That made me laugh a bizzarre amount. :) You win a medal.
Speaking of which, (dick, not medal) MOST guys like to clean themselves. I wouldn't expect anything, ballsweat build up and 40 c days don't mix. Couldn't imagine not giving it a thorough wash. If you don't, you're friggin filthy.

Personally, I think going down on a chick is one of the best things you can do for her. Non-selfish way of showing her you love her. I include it almost every foreplay, whether I do it until she orgasms or not. Once she gets into it she usually tastes alright, if not good, unless she doesn't exactly shower that part of herself properly, which is an easy fix. (I haven't been with enough girls to give too much of a gospel on any of this, but I've been with everything from delicious to downright unpleasant.) I've come to love giving it, and I hope alot of you guys would stop being scared of it and give it a go.

la cucharacha

HSC
Personally, I think going down on a chick is one of the best things you can do for her. Non-selfish way of showing her you love her. I include it almost every foreplay, whether I do it until she orgasms or not. Once she gets into it she usually tastes alright, if not good, unless she doesn't exactly shower that part of herself properly, which is an easy fix. (I haven't been with enough girls to give too much of a gospel on any of this, but I've been with everything from delicious to downright unpleasant.) I've come to love giving it, and I hope alot of you guys would stop being scared of it and give it a go.

God love you! You are awesome! This is the opinion all guys should have. We're happy to oblige because it makes you feel good. You should do the same. For fuck's sake, half the point of sex is giving the person you're with pleasure, and if you're at all experienced you'll realise that pleasuring them will make you feel good etc etc. LOVE FOR ALL!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
*~Dazed~* said:
has anyone else ever wondered... why is it that the organ that we pee with gives us such sexual pleasure?
Since when are the vulva and clitoris the same thing?

Collin

HSC
N/A
natstar said:
My brother is shocking this is so ferel, but you go in the toilet after he's been in there and thers like shit in the toilet with no toliet paper...thats fucken disguisting
ROFL HAhahahahaha

Collin

HSC
N/A
aj_number_nine said:
no but its differnt ot giving head to licking a girl out
the equivilent to givin a guy head is rubbing a girls tits
lickin a girl out is equiveilent to nothing a girl can do for a guy
That's a pretty fucked up analysis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)