Goals4>yR12< (1 Viewer)

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
English - 80s most likely, might hit the jackpot at 90..?

You do standard, you will have to be extremely lucky/talented to get 90.

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Bookie said:
Well I'm guessing 96/97s for MX1 and 2
About 90 for Physics and English
And 85ish for Economics.

you do standard English eh? I'd screw business if I was you. Shit subject if ever I've seen one.
bookie, dont count your chickens before you hatch. 95+ is very hard for mx2. For english you'll need to be top ~25.

P

pLuvia

sikeveo said:
English - 80s most likely, might hit the jackpot at 90..?

You do standard, you will have to be extremely lucky/talented to get 90.
I think he does adv english doesn't he?

Always

HSC
Bookie said:
you do standard English eh? I'd screw business if I was you. Shit subject if ever I've seen one.
I'm changing to Standard on monday.

I like business studies! It's my best subject. The content is easy, the exams are easy, and the competition is minimal. What more can I person ask of a subject? ;)

P

pLuvia

Always said:

I like business studies! It's my best subject. The content is easy, the exams are easy, and the competition is minimal. What more can I person ask of a subject? ;)
Are you sure you're making the right decision changing to standard?

Bookie

Banned
HSC
always said:

I like business studies! It's my best subject. The content is easy, the exams are easy, and the competition is minimal. What more can I person ask of a subject?
What kadlil said. Are you making the right decision? Insert Donald Trump anecdote here.

As for business, if you're good at it and like it, then go for it. I was shit and didnt like it.

Always

HSC
Bookie said:
What kadlil said. Are you making the right decision? Insert Donald Trump anecdote here.
I believe I am. :) My school is very competitive and I will end up with a poor ranking in Advanced. At least in Standard I can aim for a top 5 ranking. :p

My teacher believes I can get around 85 in Standard, which is more than I could manage in Advanced, but with a lot less work as well. I've also looked at the statistics and I believe I will benefit from doing the Standard course - as long as I do well in the AOS.

P

pLuvia

Always said:
I believe I am. :) My school is very competitive and I will end up with a poor ranking in Advanced. At least in Standard I can aim for a top 5 ranking. :p

My teacher believes I can get around 85 in Standard, which is more than I could manage in Advanced, but with a lot less work as well. I've also looked at the statistics and I believe I will benefit from doing the Standard course - as long as I do well in the AOS.
oh ok good for you Always

klaw

HSC
Always said:

yeah business rules! eco is better though :)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
I think that it's almost impossible to get a band 6 in standard english.
Usually the top 0.1% get it. I'm probably wrong. Have to check.

EDIT: Did i hear someone wanting to get 95+% in mX2???

P

pLuvia

I don't think anyone has ever got band 6 for standard english only 2 or something have got even a band 5

P

pLuvia

The standard course basically restricts the mark to go over 79 put it that way, unless you are extremely talented then yes, you are able to get it. But as I said before, only 2 people have got band 5s in standard in like 5 years or so

Riviet

HSC
N/A
That means band 6 in standard english is absolutely impossible??! :eek:

Always

HSC
kadlil said:
The standard course basically restricts the mark to go over 79 put it that way, unless you are extremely talented then yes, you are able to get it. But as I said before, only 2 people have got band 5s in standard in like 5 years or so
Only 2 people have ever gotten a band 6 in Standard but around 2% get band 5's.
I think around 10 students from my school got a band 5 in Standard last year so there's definitely more than 2.

Riviet, students don't get band 6's in Standard because a band 6 student would not be doing Standard English.

P

pLuvia

Always said:
Only 2 people have ever gotten a band 6 in Standard but around 2% get band 5's.
I think around 10 students from my school got a band 5 in Standard last year so there's definitely more than 2.

Riviet, students don't get band 6's in Standard because a band 6 student would not be doing Standard English.
Are you sure? my teacher said that only 2 people have ever got band 5 in standard in 5 years :confused: what a liar, makes standard SO MUCH more worse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)