Goals4>yR12< (1 Viewer)

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
it's a given that i totally bombed out in physics this year...
not sure of my final assessment mark, but i'd say we're looking at a 55-60%.

Now my goal for next year is to be getting over 80% for physics, as it is vital for my uai and subsequent uni course...

just wondering what goals everyone has 4 next year???
are you happy with this years performance???

in the end im praying 4 a uai of 93:D

klaw

HSC
well... I have to get organised for yr 12... There has not been one assignment this year that I have finished before 2 am the day it is due (Either I start the night before or I leave a lot to the last minute). I also have to get organised in terms of studying, I can never study unless I feel a sense of urgency (e.g. if I don't know anything for an assessment that's on the day after, sometimes it's so bad that I don't study at all even though I basically don't know anything for the assessment task)

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
klaw said:
well... I have to get organised for yr 12... There has not been one assignment this year that I have finished before 2 am the day it is due (Either I start the night before or I leave a lot to the last minute). I also have to get organised in terms of studying, I can never study unless I feel a sense of urgency (e.g. if I don't know anything for an assessment that's on the day after, sometimes it's so bad that I don't study at all even though I basically don't know anything for the assessment task)
far out i sound exactly like you!!!
hopefully my determination to show all my teachers what im really capable of will keep me driven and break my stressful habbits...~

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
kadlil said:
revise more
study plan
dont procrastinate too much :p
well friend, in the spirit of taking advice, i best be off 2 study for my english exam 2mrw... thank ya!

P

pLuvia

about the uai mark hoping and wanting to get 96.5~~ but anything over 90 is fine :p anyting below is :(:(:(

x_dreama

God before evrything else
HSC
2am? lol that's pretty early compared to my all-night procastination and then end up doing it while eating breakfast =_=;; i wonder how i survived year 11 at all!

klaw

HSC
I said that I've never finished an asssignment before 2 am, 2 am was my earliest :p The latest I've finished an assignment is on 8:20 AM the day it was due hahahahahhaa. Amazingly, I have always handed assignments in on time... :p

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
Bookie said:
Procrastinations a bit like masturbation. You're just fucking yourself
you stole that from me you tosser.

im going to concentrate more on school and less on sports

btw found a really good quote that we should all listen to

"a dream without discipline remains an illusion"
its all good to say what UAI you wanna get but if you dont put the effort in your screwd

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
lol Kazan, you didn't exactly invent it so I don't know why you're so worried about him stealing it.

Anyway, I wrote down an aim mark for each subject to try and motivate me, but I dont want to post that publicly, heh.

P

pLuvia

you stole that from me you tosser.
chill mate :p

"a dream without discipline remains an illusion"
its all good to say what UAI you wanna get but if you dont put the effort in your screwd
where did u get that lol

P

pLuvia

i gotta stop dreaming and start working :p, yeh same ive worked out the marks i want :)

P

pLuvia

Argonaut said:
Everyone seems to want to get 90+ ... last year everyone wanted 90+ but only a small group of BoSers actually did get it no matter what people told you. I mean, why? Do you want to do something with a 90+ or do you just want bragging rights? Seriously, 90 would have been nice for me but I wouldn't be doing anything with it - Law, Medicine and Advanced Sciences hold no interest with me - but I was more-than happy with my 84. If the number of people who claim they got 90+ actually did get 90+ then HSC would be considered far too easy.

So why do you really want 90+? To do a 90's course ... or just for bragging rights?
both ?? :D:D:p:p
but as long as i get into my courses im cool with it~

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
kadlil said:
chill mate :p

where did u get that lol

i dont really care, about him stealing the quote im just being a tool, the first quote is from a song

the second was written in the front of a book i got signed by this guy who climbed everest his name was Micheal Groom, its a good autobiograhpy, i met him when i was like 6 and so i wasn't into books, but i found it recently and read it.. good read

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Good point Argo, but I just wanna geta high mark because I dont have any idea what course I wanna do. I know if I make the top 80-90 at school, i'll get 95+, and I'm pretty confident of doing that. But I'd like 98+...so thats like a top 30 spot.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
omgosh i had my first yr12 lessons for SOR2 n business, blehh and it sucks, not that its crap or anything but cause i actually feel that i dont wana move on to yr12 yet for i believe i have a lot things to learn and practice and that im not 100% ready for it at all ><

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
kadlil said:
revise more
study plan
dont procrastinate too much :p
EVERYBODY says that at the start of Year 12 / end of Y11. Unfortunately it usually dosent happen untill just before the Trials.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)