Getting Layed at Skoolies? (1 Viewer)

gronkboyslim

HSC
Camu said:
I see why you dont like me. You're in the friend zone. I actually owe you a thank you. It's people like you that make my job easier, I get to have sex with all the luscious lushes and they don't feel the need to bore me with all their bullshit problems, cos that's what you're for. Hahaha well done, you put up with all the bullshit girls have to offer while i pick up the benefits. You are just like one of the girls! hahaha

hahaha mad propz

K

katie_tully

gronkboyslim said:
sorry, i have benchmarks, and bitch you aint even close.
benchmarks ey?
if i grow a tail and start yapping like your maltese terrior will you do me?

HSC
Camu said:
I see why you dont like me. You're in the friend zone. I actually owe you a thank you. It's people like you that make my job easier, I get to have sex with all the luscious lushes and they don't feel the need to bore me with all their bullshit problems, cos that's what you're for. Hahaha well done, you put up with all the bullshit girls have to offer while i pick up the benefits. You are just like one of the girls! hahaha

this guys going to be VERY dissapointed at schoolies...he might even get so depressed that he kills himself....good....one less loser

DopeyB

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
this guys going to be VERY dissapointed at schoolies...he might even get so depressed that he kills himself....good....one less loser
all us hardcunts gonna get action at schoolies, you'll get jack my friend. the white trash u r, me and my niggas bust ur stinking ass

gronkboyslim

HSC
DopeyB said:
all us hardcunts gonna get action at schoolies, you'll get jack my friend. the white trash u r, me and my niggas bust ur stinking ass

mad props brother

gronkboyslim

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:

you havent been to schoolies, you dont know shit, we gonna be having mad sex all day long mother fucker, and dats dat. hiphop fag

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
yuk you are all gross...
who cares if someone is a virgin?
who cares who gets the most sex at skoolies?

u can all have fun without having sex

sex_bomb_410

Do what i do.........fuck everything with a pussy and pulse........if your desperate disregard the pulse all together

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
i CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE THIS THAT STILL EXIST, THOSE WHO CRITISIZE PEOPLE WHO ARE VIRGINS OR WISH NOT TO HAVE RANDOM ONE NIGHT STANDS

It is people LIKE YOU that fuck up this world, pressuring little girls to have sex with you, thinking that you will love them for it. It is people like YOU that pressure women to be nothing but sex objects. You reinforce patriarchy and resort to stupid PIMP GANGSTA NIGGA BLACK WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOU CALL IT name-calling that happen to have DIFFERENT VALUES TO YOU.

NONE OF US are stopping you from having random sex. NONE OF US. FUCK ALL THE GIRLS THAT WANT SOME BAD ASS NIGGER TO PUMP THEM ALL YOU WANT. We're not stopping you! if someone says you're too confident BE A REAL MAN AND WALK AWAY FROM IT BECAUSE IF YOU REALLY WERE A BAD-ASS NIGGA that has SEX EVERYDAY, you know that you wouldn't WASTE YOUR TIME ON AN INTERNET FORUM ON SOME PERSON THAT THINKS YOU ARE ONLY A LITTLE BIT TOO CONFIDENT.

school is OVER. I cannot believe how IGNORANT you are by petty name-calling, suggesting that either 1. being a virgin 2. waits for the right girl/guy or 3. DOES NOT WANT TO HAVE RANDOM SEX EVERYDAY OF SCHOOLIES LIKE YOU can be a fucking BAD THING and not "COOL" and "BAD-ASS" or NOT AS DARK AS YOU or whatever CRAP you are talking about because SKIN COLOUR IS NOT A PERSONALITY.

and you wanna know what's great? You can reply to this post and use all your bad-ass vocabulary all you want, but that don't mean a thing at all! you know WHY!?

BECAUSE I CAN TAKE IT.

Tool.

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
here here!!!!

Besides most people who act like that are stupid fags who buy jeans for $200 with rips in them lol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ur_inner_child again.

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
gronkboyslim said:
you havent been to schoolies, you dont know shit, we gonna be having mad sex all day long mother fucker, and dats dat. hiphop fag

My advice to you gronkboyslim, is to stop trying to be something that you're clearly not.

ur_inner_child - I couldn't have put it better myself.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
Camu said:
Sorry chump, I'm not in your dinghy, I'm luxuriating off shore in my yacht with the finest of lovable lovelies.
"luxuriating"?

this guy's a poet

should get a job writing hallmark cards

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
Camu said:
LOL, on a coupon, it says:

Do 8 chicks, and get hepititus B FREE!

...this means you...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)