Getting Layed at Skoolies? (2 Viewers)

HSC
Camu said:
hahahaha have fun at schoolies dorks

maybe one day you too will have sex
if your too cool for us why both posting here...go out and get laid and take ekkies and drive in your fully hotted up car and keep pretending your black

Camu

white people also get laid you know

it's ok tho i'm not mad at you for being bitter. i'd hate me too if i were you. shit, i'm still living off lunch money i took from dweebs like you.

HSC
too bad you wouldn't be saying that if you met me lol

i bet your sitting back with your big-rimmed glasses and your dorky haircut wishing your online persona was part of your actual peersonality...

i said 'keep pretending your black' coz most of the 'cool and popular' people drive around in their 'fully sick' cars pumping 2pac songs and wearing bandanas and bashing people up because they think its cool as 2pac supports violence (according to them) in his lyrics

Camu

wtf does that have to do with me having sex?

don't worry sipcockyourgay, i'll give you some free advice. don't ask a girl what UAI she expects as a pickup line, or tell her about your preferences. also, girls aren't into all that dungeons and dragons, frodo the wizard type shit either. Good luck son, try be more like your daddy Camu, except without the rugged good looks and luxurious tan.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
wtf is wrong with you two, you will both meet girls, girls like people are into different stuff.
There are nerdy girls, there are wannabe gangsta girls....
You both seem to be jerks, so i'm sure you'll get laid.

HSC
Camu said:

don't worry sipcockyourgay, i'll give you some free advice. don't ask a girl what UAI she expects as a pickup line, or tell her about your preferences. also, girls aren't into all that dungeons and dragons, frodo the wizard type shit either. Good luck son, try be more like your daddy Camu, except without the rugged good looks and luxurious tan.
hahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

first off i wouldn't think twice about playing D&D...who the fuck is frodo the wizard...and if your so good why are u posting on a forum about it...you should be out picking up the chicks and taking the ekkies 'bro'

Ralph

The Don
HSC
N/A
This is not a direct attack on anyone.

This forum's really going astray, yes getting layed is a touchy subject to everyone... and yes everyone wants to get layed, thats why we communicate on this tread. Just remember everyones individual views contribute to the whole view at schoolies:
Just remember
chuckles said:
umm ok just adding my opinion as a girl who is going to schoolies, there will be so many different people there that u cant stereotype us all!!
and also:

*yes there are some friget girls,
*yes there are some not friget girls, for example:

chuckles said:
Seriously, some girls will be easy and willing, some will be flirty and some will just wanna have good clean fun. there will be all different types so i cant believe ppl are arguing about this.

and hey monopoly could be fun if u changed the rules and made it kinky, who knows.
And also:

*yes some aspects of schoolies have 20 year olds running the place (they can get in more trouble with the cops, use it to your advantage as cops hate them), i know this as i use to have a liaison with the cops in my NSW SRC role.

*theres much more views aswell

Thus All these views contribute to the whole view on schoolies, and it will depend on being places at the right time, what your personality is like (player, or the guy who sits in the corner), and so on.

Last edited:

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
Camu said:

So let me get this straight, in 30 years time, you'll be this "Fully sick pimp who works as a garbo by day" and get home to your huge mansion with your supermodel girlfriend at night.

Get Real.

Ralph

The Don
HSC
N/A
ignoring the last thread (no offence).

No its not sad that you believe it, it's just the truth.

Ralph

The Don
HSC
N/A
Ralph said:
ignoring the last thread (no offence).

No its not sad that you believe it, it's just the truth.
That was not any offence to anyone, sorry, wrong response.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Camu said:

don't ask a girl what UAI she expects as a pickup line, or tell her about your preferences. also, girls aren't into all that dungeons and dragons, frodo the wizard type shit either. Good luck son, try be more like your daddy Camu, except without the rugged good looks and luxurious tan.

Hahahaha. Stop it! lol.

Asking about preferences is fine, I think. It's kinda like 'what do you wanna do next year', which is pretty SANE if you ask me. I enjoyed Lord of the Rings, although I'm over it, so it's not exactly TOO nerdish.

Fuck, I wish I was a nerd, and get 90+, and then get called "Boss" for the rest of your life. School's OVER, there are no NERDS anymore.

Camu

See you all at schoolies!

I shouldn't be too hard to spot, I'll be the one luxuriating in my pool chair at a trim 72.5kg, sipping on a cool sarsparilla. Come by and say hi, just move your way past the droves of gorgeous young dimes.

gronkboyslim

HSC
i dont care what yall think

im going to have mad surfers sex all day

:uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh:

K

katie_tully

The first step to getting laid at schoolies, is learning to spell laid correctly.

gronkboyslim

HSC
Argonaut said:
As several other users have pointed out, that won't happen unless you're about 23.

No, wait, it's you, I gotta phrase it in a way you'd understand it:

Yew ain't gonna git rock n roll all day cause yew aint the same age as the guys who do get it. Yew only kiddin yerself cause the girls, they like the older guys.

So meh, good luck (I'll stop with the impsersonating him now, it's kinda hard to do it right).
ill say im 23 , then ill pumpem and dumpem.

Camu

I understand the difficulties you types may face with constant rejection, but I do not experience such failure. Don't blame age for not getting any tail, blame your looks and personality.

gronkboyslim

HSC
Argonaut said:
That's the thing about women - they can tell when you're lying. Ain't that right, ladies?

You pussy whipped faggot. You are just another ugly mother fucker who aint never gonna get laid. you fat fuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)