Getting Layed at Skoolies? (1 Viewer)

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
Camu, I doubt girls will go and get nailed by you. Girls aren't stupid, thats why you feel so good about yourself - because you think girls are stupid. Can a girl justify this please?
As for you, go fucka dime, and get rust all over yourself.

HSC
uleh yalla letz go snap sum aussie kents, hop in the da lowered gemini wit double turbo nos injection exhaust pipes n letz speed off to the fully sick north parra maccas bro

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
uleh yalla letz go snap sum aussie kents, hop in the da lowered gemini wit double turbo nos injection exhaust pipes n letz speed off to the fully sick north parra maccas bro
bahahahahahha *reps*

HSC
this has actually turned into a great thread. i dont think ive ever seen some people who have posted in this thread agree with each other ever before.

Camu, as it turns out, you are a great uniter of people against you. This may be because of your view of yourself as a great divider of the "dimes" legs.

sorry to anyone that offends (ie people who think it in bad taste), and sorry to anyone who could have made that comparison in a more witty or intellectual way, im pretty sure i massacred it.

Camu

why are so many people using anti black and lebanese calls against me?

i'm white australian you tards. do i even type like i'm black or lebanese? have you ever seen a black or lebanese man luxuriate? please take your racist views elsewhere, the guys on this thread sound like loser virgins, and the girls seem like bitter schoolgirls upset that the most populat boy in school didn't invite them to the formal. keep covering your envy in a mask of hate, Camu will prevail

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
DopeyB said:
all us hardcunts gonna get action at schoolies, you'll get jack my friend. the white trash u r, me and my niggas bust ur stinking ass

Camu said:
mad props brother
Looks like YOU AGREE with his "white trash" statement. Go to hell.

HSC
Camu said:
why are so many people using anti black and lebanese calls against me?

i'm white australian you tards. do i even type like i'm black or lebanese? have you ever seen a black or lebanese man luxuriate? please take your racist views elsewhere, the guys on this thread sound like loser virgins, and the girls seem like bitter schoolgirls upset that the most populat boy in school didn't invite them to the formal. keep covering your envy in a mask of hate, Camu will prevail
hahahahahahahaha

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
i heard a (sickening) story from last year's schoolies.. something along the lines of one keen sl*t, a gram of cocaine, over 10 guys, and an activity that lasted over 8 hours..

Camu

ur_inner_child said:
Looks like YOU AGREE with his "white trash" statement. Go to hell.
haha sad cunt quoting gronkboyslim and putting my name there. i noticed that cunts have to make up shit to pay me out about, because i am simply too awesome to be denied.

K

katie_tully

Why you bitches have been arguing over this for a week straight, have any of you gone to schoolies to get laid?

Dynamix

North by Northwest and then turning slightly East
HSC
ok, sorry about this, but camu- youre pissing me off- your bragging about what hasnt happened yet- either your a clairvoyant and a very lucky man (doubtful) or you are so full of yourself that theres no way that a lady could fit in the bed anyway because your head is so ridiculously big that thered b no room for her.
If you are white then act white, people cant stand pretenders or actors when it comes down to it, and girls wont want to screw someone who doesnt know who he is, let alone the girl.
Have u ever seen the movie Malibus Most Wanted- u remind me of the dude on it, a complete pretender.
Why do u resort to crappy name calling when you cant win an arguement? Real mature champ, you couldnt argue your way out of a paper bag.
Now that ive said that, some advice- calm yourslef down. You get too big headed and your schoolies trip will become a disappointment. Go there for a good time, not just to fuck. Treat any sex u get as a bonus, but have a good time primarily. Make sure that you wouldve had a good time if you didnt have sex all week.
Deinflate your head and come back down to earth- schoolies is not a weeklong orgy so dont treat it like it is.

HSC
Camu said:
someone show me where i've acted anything but white, please
yeah tell them to stop picking on you, its not your fault your cool, i know a good way to get these dickheads to shutup and lay off you...kill yourself tonight....you should do it then they will leave you alone and another loser who contributes nothing to society will be gone, its a win/win :D...so allow me to reiterate...kill yourself tonight

Camu

pick on me all you want fags, like i care. i have the entire BOS virgin squad breaking down in intense seizures over how much they cant stand me, and i'm roasting all of you. but there must be a reason why all the closet racists are itching to use their anti black calls against me.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Skin colour is not a personality - its not a racist remark. It's a fact.

Although you didn't participate it, it seemed to silence those who did.

nicksta_40

HSC
wow, i never thought so much attention would be paid to a thread i was originally dared to set up :rolleyes: but im glad it has, as 4 me, skoolies tomoz :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)