Getting Layed at Skoolies? (1 Viewer)

Camu

If you happen to see a few girls with mushroom stamps on their foreheads, feel free to blame Camu

gronkboyslim

HSC
Argonaut said:
I didn't say age adn personality had anything to do with it, Camu. But I'll bet you're in the same boat as me - you haven't had sex. Hell, I bet most of you are in that boat based on the quality of your posts!

HAHAHAHAH............. u ugly cunt, the only reason you dont like sex is cos you cant never get any. its futile, you are ugly and boring and ugly and fat. plus your gay

Camu

Argonaut said:
I didn't say age adn personality had anything to do with it, Camu. But I'll bet you're in the same boat as me - you haven't had sex. Hell, I bet most of you are in that boat based on the quality of your posts!
hahahaha i knew it. Why is a virgin trying to give sex advice to a man of luxury. Sorry chump, I'm not in your dinghy, I'm luxuriating off shore in my yacht with the finest of lovable lovelies.

K

katie_tully

gronkboyslim said:
HAHAHAHAH............. u ugly cunt, the only reason you dont like sex is cos you cant never get any. its futile, you are ugly and boring and ugly and fat. plus your gay
Gay people have sexual reations too, child.

K

katie_tully

Considering my penis will put you all to shame, you should just shush.
That is UNLESS you want me to anihalate you with my weapon of ass destruction.

K

katie_tully

gronkboyslim said:
i dont consider cock clashing period.
Lesbians don't cock crash.
If you're doing a guy up the arse and your cock clases with his, you're obviously fucking his belly button.
try again.

HSC
gronkboyslim said:
this tops the list as the most unintelligent post i have seen on this board

gronkboyslim

HSC
katie_tully said:
Lesbians don't cock crash.
If you're doing a guy up the arse and your cock clases with his, you're obviously fucking his belly button.
try again.

dont try to digress this hetereosexual forum into one of your gay fantasies. faggot.

Camu

Argonaut said:
Yeah, right :rolleyes: On the interent you can be anyone, so I'll bet you're making it up. And I know I'm right. But a word to the wise, most women I know don't like blokes who are full of themselves such as yourself.

And if you realy are on a yacht, watch out for the torpedos we strapped to our dinghy.

Hahaha yes they do crumb. You see, self respecting women are into men with confidence, not virgins scared to talk to them. Please virgin, you dont see me coming into your bedroom and telling you how to blow your boyfriend. leave the heterosexual topics to those who know what they're talking about.

gronkboyslim

HSC
Argonaut said:
There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance - and you've overstepped it. And i'm not telling you how to do it, I'm telling you that if you think that the girls will be fighting over you up at Schoolies you've probably got another thing coming. Because unlike you, I actually make friends with them, not use them for one thing only (that stuttering incidetn was a one-of and if you knew her, you'd do the same).

So, if I should leave this topic alone, I guess you'd better go too because it's obvious you know niente.
lol you bitch.

K

katie_tully

gronkboyslim said:
alright you lady boy. fuck off now. your wrecking my forum regulating time.
only if you promise to do me at schoolies.

Camu

I see why you dont like me. You're in the friend zone. I actually owe you a thank you. It's people like you that make my job easier, I get to have sex with all the luscious lushes and they don't feel the need to bore me with all their bullshit problems, cos that's what you're for. Hahaha well done, you put up with all the bullshit girls have to offer while i pick up the benefits. You are just like one of the girls! hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)