general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

wind

HSC
Level 16 good for taking a dump without anyone knowing :)

Sucks to be on that level if there were a fire drill though. Heard some girl say she was on level 12, I think, when the alarms went off and she had to take the stairs.

She was wearing thongs :p

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Wow, a cat!

Level 16 good for taking a dump without anyone knowing
I was urinating peacefully in the Mathews Arcade toilets the other day when I heard a splashing sound a few cubicles down. It's not the most pleasant thing to hear when you first arrive at uni.

Furthermore, as Politik said...level 16? (btw, single t in Mathews)

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
redslert said:
Haha, I saw this Tuesday morning at ~11am

Must hang around there

I didn't want to touch it incase it bit me and gave me rabies or something

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
There are a lot near the Fig Tree theatre and the carpark near CSE.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
I've seen a few cats run up and down the basser steps.

rand0m3r

HSC
yes! i saw a cat, of that texture in the same area last week. might even be the same cat.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
It rained today...the university was unsurprisingly empty, but the trains were chockablock full!

Library lawn looks nice in the rain, no people on it.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I left my car lights on, yet I only realised when I got to East Hills. I had to get off at East Hills, go back to Campbelltown, turn them off, go back to the city and hence I missed out on the edpsych lecture. That was rather annoying, yet that's my missing out on uni story for the day...

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
It rained today...the university was unsurprisingly empty, but the trains were chockablock full!
I found the opposite- trains were relatively aok when I came into uni this morning (7.30-8.00). Central was also relatively empty :\

ohne

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I left my car lights on, yet I only realised when I got to East Hills. I had to get off at East Hills, go back to Campbelltown, turn them off, go back to the city and hence I missed out on the edpsych lecture. That was rather annoying, yet that's my missing out on uni story for the day...
If you live in Camden wouldn't it be quicker to drive to Glenfield via Camden valley way and then catch the train from there via the East Hills line? Isn't Narellan road supposed to be a nightmare during peak hours?

stamos

sellout
HSC
it was probably careers day or some shit like that

nice day for it

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
There are always year 12 people at uni. I saw a few drawing pictures of Wallce Wurth building a week or two ago...perhaps it was the native flora they were drawing. Who cares.

If you live in Camden wouldn't it be quicker to drive to Glenfield via Camden valley way and then catch the train from there via the East Hills line? Isn't Narellan road supposed to be a nightmare during peak hours?
Iuno, maybe. But petroleum based fuels are expensive these days (for the greater good), and thus I try to limit the amount of petrol I use. I guess there's also the problem in that Camden Valley Way is also quite hectic in the mornings sometimes, and I dunno, maybe it'd take longer. Narellan Road is a bitch though, it's usually packed all the way to the Camden Bypass. It's not as bad as some of those roads you see on Sunrise and crap, like the Wahringa Freeway, or Parramatta Road. Those places look like hellholes (the roads that is).

I'll actually give it a go next week maybe when I come to take back a few books and do some last minute stuff for the exams. Speaking of which, do books have to be back by a certain date, or is the library open during the entire midyear break?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)