• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

general UNSW chit-chat (2 Viewers)

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Farout politik has a naked chick on his avatar.

What a rebel.

Anyway, there's my attempt to revive this thread.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Most of my study is undetaken on those beloved train rides, which I am forbidden to talk about.

It was rather could at the university today, even my lovely coat couldn't keep me warm enough in the morning.

I'm sick of seeing barbeques on campus. Barbeques are not the 1337, they're dull.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Most of my study is undetaken on those beloved train rides, which I am forbidden to talk about.

It was rather could at the university today, even my lovely coat couldn't keep me warm enough in the morning.

I'm sick of seeing barbeques on campus. Barbeques are not the 1337, they're dull.
It was quite warm when I left about midday.

I almost fainted today. It might be stress or just me dying.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Walk into random BBQ's and get free food. Awsome.

I didn't go to uni today cause I am a lazy bastard. I wish I was a motivated first year once again.

Lundy you should go to free BBQ's and eat more so you don't die. Or if you do die, you will make an excellent meal for the worms with all the BBQ inside.

ace

is retired
HSC
How can people alreadly be studying? What is wrong with you people?!

Studying should not exist, its cram cram cram. That is the only way, and the morning of the exam, none of this "the day before crap".

my $0.02

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Curry said:
Walk into random BBQ's and get free food. Awsome.

I didn't go to uni today cause I am a lazy bastard. I wish I was a motivated first year once again.

Lundy you should go to free BBQ's and eat more so you don't die. Or if you do die, you will make an excellent meal for the worms with all the BBQ inside.
I wish i was a motivated first year :(
I have got a total of 4 free BBQ's.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I see cats all the time on the Basser steps. At first I thought they belonged to people living in the college but then I realised they wouldn't be allowed to keep pets so I'm not sure where they come from.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I'd seriously take them home if I had the means to (I don't think teh bus driver would be particularly pleased to see me get on with a boxful of meowy felines). But I would.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Theres a poster at the Red centre saying they're feral cats that people are going around releasing after they're being caught, and to report anyone caught helping them. Didnt realise they'd be little kittens :(

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Just letting you guys know I'm getting my account banned tomorrow for an indefinite period of time. You can add me on msn if you want (Sambuzz262@hotmail.com)

See you around uni

Keep the thread going. Play nice.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Man catch those cats and sell em to people doing experiments up in Bioscience. My dad use to work in the Med. faculty in upper campus, and they had to pay like $400 for a cat, and these were cats that were going to be put down anyway.

Bye Lundy. May your bitchiness (jokes) live on in this thread.

elfm

HSC
i saw a tiny little black cat with short little legs near the optom building a few days ago... oh so so cute
some guy was feeding it maccas chips but it was really shy

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I, for one, have never seen an animal at the university.

ummm, so how about that Mathews Building eh? (that's my go at reviving this thread)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)