general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

ohne

HSC
I think quite a few people from around Camden way might use Leumeah station as well because the parking there is probably better than Campbelltown and all of the trains stop there as well. It might take a couple of minutes longer to get there though but I guess the train takes that time.

Is Narellan road just busy towards Campbelltown in the morning and Camden in the afternoon or is it really busy both ways?

tako

tako one adlay.
HSC
sunjet said:
What were those year 12 nubs doing around uni today?
Yep. It was careers day.

Keep in mind only a small percentage of those people you saw today will be at UNSW next year, so it's not all bad

I loved the looks we got from you people. I'd turn and see gronks screaming and making a mess, then look at your faces.

So awesomely priceless.

ohne

HSC
Also, the library is open in the mid-semester break.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
06-06-06

Whose given birth to the Anti-Christ yet?

I wish I could.

You know.

If I had a vagina.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
ohne said:
I think quite a few people from around Camden way might use Leumeah station as well because the parking there is probably better than Campbelltown and all of the trains stop there as well. It might take a couple of minutes longer to get there though but I guess the train takes that time.

Is Narellan road just busy towards Campbelltown in the morning and Camden in the afternoon or is it really busy both ways?
Indeed they do, the parking is rather hectic at Campbelltown. Luckily, I get there early enough to get a decent space every day except Tuesdays.

Narellan Road is much more pleasant at around 8:00 in the morning, but it's still way too crowded. They need to build a train station in Camden, Narellan, Mt. Annan/Currans Hill and then continue it through Campbelltown.

I wish I lived closer enough to uni to do all that stuff. Alas, an hour long ride on the rain, muddy and wet really isn't my idea of fun :p

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Yeah, I've had to suffer throug hit for a year already. Hence, not going to uni much at all for the past 2 weeks.

Godamn, how big is your sig.

elfm

HSC
yea you might as well seeing as ur probably the only one that cares enough to read it.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
If it's bothering anyone, I'll cut out the law thing to conserve space.
As a mod of this forum I don't have a problem with the size, but it's starting to push the acceptable size limit. I'm also running a fairly high resolution, so on a lower res it'd probably be big and in the way.

*shrugs*

Up to you I guess

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
elfm said:
yea you might as well seeing as ur probably the only one that cares enough to read it.
*points dumbass in the direction of the law forum*

I got a whole topic named after my signiture. Also, Politik, stop graffitotagging library desks. I saw your advertisement for this website, I even left a follow up comment.

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
I got a whole topic named after my signiture. Also, Politik, stop graffitotagging library desks. I saw your advertisement for this website, I even left a follow up comment.
Hahaha...promoting BoS at uni. Some funny shit by Polidick.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Please take a picture of this. I wanna see it. Or tell me where it is.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Level 6, overlooking that Civil Engineering Building. It's on the center line of tables, here, I've drawn it for you. It's the second one down, that's all you need to know.

Anyway, I don't see anything wrong with it. I've advertised a few websites here and there on tables, as well as the odd scribble...Politiks handwriting is a lot neater than mine as well.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
politik said:
I love that area of level six.
As do I. It's beat only by the MBQ area of the biomed library. Sitting amongst those medicine textbooks makes me feel like a big man. Also, I find them interesting to read if I get bored with the material I'm meant to be concerning myself with.

Furthermore, this was the emptiest I've ever seen the university on a Wednesday. Let it rain more often, keep those pesky casual type students away, so I can have more personal space.

Also, the latest issue of Tharunka was ok, but they mistook Professor Mike Archer for the Dean of Chemistry, when he's the Dean of Science. I shall email those self perceived flamboyant arts students to make sure that he gets an apology, even if I am the only one that cares. That cats article wasn't too shabby (or Tabby oh ho ho) either.

Lastly, if anyone wants to help out on a re-write of the wikipedia article about UNSW during the mid year break, check out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Witty_lama/Sandbox
I very much want an article on wikipedia that can beat down that University of Sydney article. I plan on writing the sections on the architecture, external campuses, and history of the university. Witty Llama looks to be focusing on the current social and community type parts of the article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UNSW

This is the general format and size which it should end up as:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_State_University

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
nor is it US, or a bomber for that matter...

<_<
>_>
<_<

It's still a nice building though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)