General Thoughts - Modern History (1 Viewer)

mrated96

higginsl
HSC
hey, fuck, i analysed source A n B instead of C and D in q3. Am i going to get 0? FUCK! Does this mean i will not get a band 6 =(=( because i did allright in everything else

oliperro

HSC
historykidd said:
You fail troll.

Don't get pissed off at everyone in this forum because you worked harder then all of us and most likely failed :wave:

Rofl i just realised how much of a tryhard you are.
that was really good, your taking the piss out of someone who worked hard. you are officially a loser.

is it just me or do you also see how much of a dick u are

MotoMan106

HSC
Go Nerds fight it off
U really need 2 get alife
both histiry kidd and wat ever that other dudes name is
ur both nerds
get a life
go play history fights outside away from ur computer.

now 2 the exam it was okay bit shitty question on IndoChina
its in the past who cares now nothing u can do

i just wanted to stir the pot with the 2 nerds get a bit of a laugh
goodluck all (cept u 2 dicks)

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
mrated96 said:
hey, fuck, i analysed source A n B instead of C and D in q3. Am i going to get 0? FUCK! Does this mean i will not get a band 6 =(=( because i did allright in everything else
Damn, i'm sure they will look at the other core topic question and give you as many marks as they can.

historykidd

HSC
Anybody with a post count under 50 kindly fuck off. Nobody really cares what you have to say.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
hahaha, dont get so high and might historykidd. you're a pretty big newbie yourself in relative terms, so i wouldn't really talk.

and i think it matters little if you dont care what newbies have to say, so kindly "fucking" stick to a decent manner of speech. clearly history is your forte and you feel you hence have the right to parade around the forum like it's your's.

the paper? i was unable to study much for it since i fell sick, but as per what i did, i expect, raw marks, at least in the low band 5. thank god for the germany social question or i would've been screwd. and WW1 source analysis was pretty good too, thankfully.

[edit] well well, looks like i'm not the only one to catch you out historykidd. just so you know i wasn't "following the trend". i just found your above comment exceedingly conceited, and conceit ticks me off. it makes you look shallow, see? ;)

Last edited:

oliperro

HSC
historykidd said:
Anybody with a post count under 50 kindly fuck off. Nobody really cares what you have to say.
"historykidd" (lol) - you r such a loser.

i know this sounds cliche, but i really feel sorry for ppl like you, really. dont take offense. but im sorry i cant argue any more, im finished for today.

i needed someone to take my anger out on, thanks 4 ya help.

good luck, with exams.

historykidd

HSC
-pari- said:
hahaha, dont get so high and might historykidd. you're a pretty big newbie yourself in relative terms, so i wouldn't really talk.

and i think it matters little if you dont care what newbies have to say, so kindly "fucking" stick to a decent manner of speech. clearly history is your forte and you feel you hence have the right to parade around the forum like it's your's.

the paper? i was unable to study much for it since i fell sick, but as per what i did, i expect, raw marks, at least in the low band 5. thank god for the germany social question or i would've been screwd. and WW1 source analysis was pretty good too, thankfully.

[edit] well well, looks like i'm not the only one to catch you out historykidd. just so you know i wasn't "following the trend". i just found your above comment exceedingly conceited, and conceit ticks me off. it makes you look shallow, see? ;)
Pari i've had well over your 989 posts on this forum. This is just one account.

I just felt like trolling annoying persons so kindly "fucking" let me be.

EDIT:

I take that back. Fuck everyone. Including you Pari you under achieving prick. And yes I am aware of the irony of people mocking my name with posts under 50 - thanks for validating my point.

:D

Last edited:

navelj

HSC
mc88 said:
I know, I said 30 of 40 years of his prominence. When you think about it, Mandela only really had an impact when he gained fame - which was at the very earliest after Sharpeville. Internationally he never really became famous until he was in prison. It's hard to pinpoint his impact on history because prior to going to jail, Mandela never become the unique figure he is now because there were many other people just like him (eg, Oliver Tambo, Walter Sissulu). It's very hard to pinpoint these questions on Mandela, at least for me.

Perhaps I just don't understand it that much. What did you put for (a) and (b)?
I understnad what you mean. For a) i talked about most things from his ANC membership in 1942, to his role in the Defiance Campaign, Youth League, Programme of Action, MK, reconciliation/secret meetings with Botha/de klerk - basically nearly everything - our teacher is the head marker for the personality and they said you should be telling them all the major parts of his life - but the question was more about his impact on history >> i don't know if i got that part right, anyways i'm worried because i kind of skipped his time in prison. For b) i talked about how events shaped Mandela and his thinking (revolutionary, conservative and nationalist) e.g. Sophia Town and Sharpeville led him to take up the armed struggle. I was so stupid i forgot to mention May Day 1950 and how it led him on a path away from the Africanists. What about you?

MotoMan106

HSC
Hey Pari person u know wat ur talkin bout
good job
yeh i thought the Germnay question on the social and culture was pretty good
History kidd this is my last comment 2 take me 2 a grand total of three
GO GET A LIFE THATS Y I HAVE NO POST
I HAVE 1 OUTSIDE BORED OF STUDIES (no offence other ppl with high post counts history kidd is just a fag)
laters 2 every1 and goodluck with ur goals
peace out

nadine06

HSC
im glad everyone else found it easy...but i didnt like the paper

ww1 was the best section

RUSSIA. lol i opened the paper and me and my friend just burst out laughing cause every1 said even the advice line people that there is a 0-10% chance that foreign policy would be in there so i sort of dismissed it and focused on bolshevik consolidation and stalins role. i did question a and write about leninism and stalinism?????

TROTSKY took me 10min to realise the bos had switched the questions around first time in the last oh maybe 10 yrs, part b didnt really suit my personality

COLD WAR smartie me focused on the clash of ideologies and detente and the renewal of tensions... i did a but i dont know if my argument was clear the whole way through

so yeah i studied everything that wasnt in there and was in the hsc every year for the last 5 yrs.....oh well as long as its over hopefully the markers cant understand my writing and give me the benefit of the doubt

navelj

HSC
historykidd said:
I'm sorry, but some of us don't post so much because of little taunts like you - this is meant to be a free discussion post not a bitch session- you don't own it- so stop bullying people and watch your language. And if you are posting 800+ good for you - we know who's spending more time on the books, than online!!!!

blackall46

HSC
historykidd said:
Given your name, you must reckon history's real shmick

and you want to tell people how much you love history

and how you do it at school

and if someone asked you a question, you'd jump at the bit to tell them how many dicks hitler had.

its your passion

kaos12345

HSC
mzduxx2006 said:
hm world war one i wrote an odd 16+ pages for secition one...my hand hurts considerably.

germany i wrote 16 pages. i picked a

leni i done 16 for part b and 13 for part a

pacific i done 16 pages.

MY HAND HURTS A HELL OF A LOT.

overall i think i performed solidly. i hope its a band 5 although i would be extactic if it was a 6. :D

goodluck to all those modern candidates :D

xoxo

Wtf not even the top person in my year can write that, and btw his average for the year and trial mark was 99.

Last edited:

clairet

HSC
blackall46 said:
Given your name, you must reckon history's real shmick

and you want to tell people how much you love history

and how you do it at school

and if someone asked you a question, you'd jump at the bit to tell them how many dicks hitler had.

its your passion
hahaha so, so true
history kidd doesnt understand that until he's made it in the real world, no one gives a crap how well he did in the 2007 modern history exam.
he knows his stuff which is good for him...u keep goin with that...write a book someday.
exam was pretty good overall. the germany questions were good, as well as for conflict in europe. Though one will never know how good until december i suppose.

abbott75

HSC
mrated96 said:
I started doing that as well, wrote a page and had to start again! :(

ashleypage

HSC
Oget said:
Yeah, cool, congratulations on being mediocre, now shut the fuck up. I think it's time you accept the fact that mediocre people (like yourself) do not 'achieve something in life'.

Go hang yourself, Average Joe, no one will notice.
That's definitely the most snobbish thing I've heard today.

yellow_sub

HSC
nadine06 said:
i

TROTSKY took me 10min to realise the bos had switched the questions around first time in the last oh maybe 10 yrs, part b didnt really suit my personality
you reckon they changed the questions around? both questions were a little shit and you could argue for either but i don't think the bos would have made the biography question 15 marks. however, the personality question was shit.

Crofty0

HSC
POL POT ESSAY KILLED ME!! seriously i new my content but found it so hard addapting it being a consequence of vietnams spread of conflict. howd u guys go with it?
other sections were alright but

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)