General Thoughts - Modern History (1 Viewer)

oliperro

HSC
hey finally. someone who agrees with me.

i just screwed history and my chances of the mark i need for the course i need. so i'm spending my afternoon taking it out on the self obsessed nerds on this site.

oliperro

HSC
2muchwork said:
so obviously this site is just for lovejobs who write 20 000 pages and nail the exam..to all of you people i hope you misinterpreted a question and fail miserbaly leaving you with nothing but a sore HAND and a crushed ego i cant believe people today are so cocky this is the biggest waste of time why dont you just keep it to yourself and tell yourself how good your are instead of posting comments on here but anyway GOODLUCK hope you all live up to your expectations of a band 6 pft!

i just screwed history and my chances of the mark i need for the course i need. so i'm spending my afternoon taking it out on the self obsessed nerds on this site.

bahhh

HSC
rooster89 said:
worst exam evverrrr

Yeah I must say the questions on Vietnam just came out of NOWHERE. I was so sure there would be a question on either tactics and strategies, US defeat or impact on civilians in Indochina. So there I was writing about Pol Pot, a person who I had never even bothered reading about in class. I'm not really saying the BOS were harsh or anything; I took a risk on it, and yeah it really came back to bite me... Still... Can't help but feel is should have gone so much different. = /

Lozza080689

HSC
omg u ppl write alot... way too much... but i do agree... half the people in here just write about how awesome they are... some of us dont do as well.. lyk me..

plus it doesnt even matter how much u write... as long as it is gud... i can bullshit out my ass for booklets, but it dont mean shit!!

trials i wrote 4 pages and got 18/25... so 16 pages culd be absolutely useless..

ahh well... screw modern... who needs it anywayz

Lozza080689

HSC
oliperro said:

im all for taking it out on self obsesssed nerds... i wont get into my course either :(

historykidd

HSC
Jesus christ. You've studied 10 hours a day for a considerable amount of time and you are calling 'us' self-obessessed nerds? Thats more than I have done.

I really hope you fucked up. No offence.

2muchwork

HSC
least we have started a site that gives a balanced view of the exam and its not just overun by a bunch of UGLY ASS nerds who spend there lifes constantly studying and are social TARDS on the other hand im sorry for those who tried really hard and a question that they werent epecting came up which usually happens all the exam responses are the same 'IT WAS GREAT BAND 6' but there is more people who did bad that dont post replies coz they dont want to look bad if everyone says its easy in the longrun we prob flogged the nerds ass wooooooooo

oliperro

HSC
10 hrs is not self obsessed, i dont study so that i can parade the fact that i got a great UAI (which imminently is your mind set), this isnt a pride issue, its a question of getting the mark to get me into uni, so that i can get a job and achieve something in life.

thats the time i need to put in so that i can equal the ppl in the state who are naturally smart and so that i can be competitive, otherwise i'm up shit creek. because i havent been given all of the natural talents which you and your friends on this site keep telling everyone that you have.

Last edited:

Oget

HSC
oliperro said:
You are all sick,

i cant believe i ever signed up to this shit website. after every exam i go home pissed oFf because my lAst five weeks of consIstent 10 hour study days just amounted to a faiLure. and in trying to find someone who can empathise with me. all i can find is "Nailed it", 'UAI=100', 'i love history'.

oh yeh, and wats with those ppl who aRe on this site that graduatEd like 3-6 years ago. how can you even bring yourself to have any interest in the HSC after youve finished it. 'i think its time to move on'

does anyone else think like this are all you all the same.
What's that?

cadylayne

HSC
Well.....

I have no clue how I went, I tried my hardest, I studied really really really really hard I am hoping just to scrape into Band 6.

It makes no difference how many pages you write.
I personally wrote quite a bit but I have a bit larger than average handwriting.

I was upset at the Weimar question although I predicted foreign policy - it was pretty obvious, but I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT WEIMAR.
Personality was ok - not great, ok.

Indochina - hmmm, I didn't want to talk about Pol Pot so I did the first one but I think my answer was not very coherent.

I had minimal quotes but several instances of historiography in both big essays and heaps of both in Speer so I'm pretty happy with how that went.

But I honestly have no clue - I can never judge whether I've done well or not.

Oget

HSC
oliperro said:
10 hrs is not self obsessed, i dont study so that i can parade the fact that i got a great UAI (which imminently is your mind set), this isnt a pride issue, its a question of getting the mark to get me into uni, so that i can get a job and achieve something in life.

thats the time i need to put in so that i can equal the ppl in the state who are naturally smart and so that i can be competitive, otherwise i'm up shit creek. because i havent been given all of the natural talents which you and your friends on this site keep telling ebveryone that you have.
Yeah, cool, congratulations on being mediocre, now shut the fuck up. I think it's time you accept the fact that mediocre people (like yourself) do not 'achieve something in life'.

Go hang yourself, Average Joe, no one will notice.

historykidd

HSC
oliperro said:
awesome this historykidd guy is a bit of a nerd.

he may require some straightening out
You fail troll.

Don't get pissed off at everyone in this forum because you worked harder then all of us and most likely failed :wave:

Rofl i just realised how much of a tryhard you are.

abbott75

HSC
Who woulda thought that a bunch of 18 year olds would be having a nerd-bitch fight after the modern exam... Get over it people!

mc88

HSC
Hey do you do Nelson Mandela - he was in gaol for 27 years, not 40. If you did, i understand - but you could have moulded the question to events such as Sophia Town in 1955 and Sharpeville or the near civil war crisis of 1984-85 / 1990-93 Inkatha/ANC violence - remember reovlutionary, conservative or nationalist.
I know, I said 30 of 40 years of his prominence. When you think about it, Mandela only really had an impact when he gained fame - which was at the very earliest after Sharpeville. Internationally he never really became famous until he was in prison. It's hard to pinpoint his impact on history because prior to going to jail, Mandela never become the unique figure he is now because there were many other people just like him (eg, Oliver Tambo, Walter Sissulu). It's very hard to pinpoint these questions on Mandela, at least for me.

Perhaps I just don't understand it that much. What did you put for (a) and (b)?

Oget

HSC
abbott75 said:
Who woulda thought that a bunch of 18 year olds would be having a nerd-bitch fight after the modern exam... Get over it people!
The only thing I'm getting over is how freaky your mother was last night!

Ademir

HSC
Core study was easy and the conflict in europe questions were good, but personalities section was crap and the questions on russia were craphouse too

oliperro

HSC
Oget said:
Yeah, cool, congratulations on being mediocre, now shut the fuck up. I think it's time you accept the fact that mediocre people (like yourself) do not 'achieve something in life'.

Go hang yourself, Average Joe, no one will notice.
hey thanks,

now i can go to sleep tonite thinking 'i may not be that smart, but at least i'm not as self obnoxious and obsessed as that fag on the BOS who is so far up his own ass that he can see out his mouth.'

being mediocre does not mean you cant succeed, dumbass, its primarily a function of the effort you put in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)