General Thoughts: Mathematics Extension 2 (1 Viewer)

CardCheat

Under house arrest.
HSC
Re: What did you think?

I honestly didn't think it was that hard..

skipped the second part of Q 7, but other than that was fine.

Raw mark estimate :100-108??

Noxi10

HSC

AmurondSwiftbow said:
Dont forget 30 - 39 for us retards.
Hey don't worry, im thinking i could be in there 2!

mickeyj1990

HSC

yeah i thought it was pretty good too, i wouldnt expect such a high mark not that good but maybe 75-85/120 range....really angry though cause i ranked 2nd and the person that beat me went crap today, we went through the test together and he left a lot blank, he probably got around 60/120, how would that affect my assesment marks?

CardCheat

Under house arrest.
HSC

cccclaire said:
Could someone who was allowed to keep the paper scan it and post it up?

It would be muchly appreciated.
everyone is allowed to keep the paper...

eliseliselise

HSC

gahh i really don't think that this years exam allowed me to show what i know... at all... the integration was good, but alot harder than past years, complex was good, question 3 was alright, my responses to question 4 will probably make the examiners cry, question 5 was good, question 6 was shit, question 7 was crap and i thought that in comparison to past years that question 8 was pretty good.

i can't believe i wasted so much time/effort/energy/paper on mechanics when they barely asked any!! nia!! and then there was that that retarded alien spaceship-esque monstrosity in qu 8??!!? the graphs were nice.

i reckon they should remove harder 3 unit from the syllabus. or atleast put a restriction on the amount they can put in the exam. there was just way too much of it imo. atleast now it's over!! yesssh!!

QuLiT

HSC

easiest paper i've done from last 10 yrs=/

pandaish

HSC

gaaah.

lol i thought it was a weird exam, one of those you can't tell whether you have done well or not. i didn't think it was that hard, maybe i expected it to be crazy difficult.

Q8(b) was just ridiculous no idea what it was on about so i just fudged as usual.

i didn't get Q8(c) either =\ therefore even more fudging. meh~

other than that other questions were alright. but then again when i think more about them.... i pick up more mistakes GAAAAH

oh well, at least it's over now. time for a maths-stuff burning bon fire party~

QuLiT

HSC

pandaish said:
gaaah.

lol i thought it was a weird exam, one of those you can't tell whether you have done well or not. i didn't think it was that hard, maybe i expected it to be crazy difficult.

Q8(b) was just ridiculous no idea what it was on about so i just fudged as usual.

i didn't get Q8(c) either =\ therefore even more fudging. meh~

other than that other questions were alright. but then again when i think more about them.... i pick up more mistakes GAAAAH

oh well, at least it's over now. time for a maths-stuff burning bon fire party~
3u?

danishpm

HSC

hmm, im surprised so many people thought that this paper was so hard, apart from 8b and part of 6, i thought this paper was reasonably easy, and it could have been much worse....the people that are complaining about there being too much 3 unit stuff...what is wrong with you, u should be lucky since 3 unit is easier than 4 unit...

vds700

HSC

It was a hard paper. I think i did ok, Q1-4 were ok, didnt get the circles shit in Q 4, Q5-7 were pretty good and Q8 wasnt too bad, didnt do the retarted volume thing though.

I think my raw mark is in the range of 75-85.

For the b thing, i put velocity of the water coz i thought that alpha was the constant for the water resistance

QuLiT

HSC

B is the terminal velocity i think

cccclaire

HSC

independantz said:
You're meant to be allowed to.

Our exam supervisor told us that if we attempt to take our papers out of the exam room then he will cancel our papers.

I don't even know why, last year we were allowed to.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC

Expect the unexpected...I hope the 2009 paper isn't as hard :(.

vds700

HSC

cccclaire said:
Our exam supervisor told us that if we attempt to take our papers out of the exam room then he will cancel our papers.

I don't even know why, last year we were allowed to.
omg what a dick, we were allowed to keep ours

bored of sc

HSC

I'll feel sorry for you guys, the 4unit dudes at our school said it was super hard. :( But everyone's in the same boat. :)

rooeys2

i like to laugh =)
HSC

i think that question was terminal velocity, but it asked for physical significance, so water/current resistance should be the correct answer

Propadanda

HSC
N/A

Tell you what I fucking hate? When you find the answers and realise you fucked up way more than you thought, and you feel sick, sick to your fucking stomach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)