General Thoughts: Mathematics Ext 1 (2 Viewers)

=)=D

HSC
haha i hate ppl who come on this thread to brag by being like "omg i fkd it up.. i couldn't do 7 c). i think im gonna get 82/84 damn i failed"

Snoople

HSC
yea i failed.. :(
anyone with me? cos everyone seems to be passing
i got like 40/84..
anyone know what hsc mark or whatever it goes to approx?

ayehann

Procrastinator
HSC
that was a bullshit test.... grr skipped 6 nd 7
and yeah screw maths! no longer need to study maths !!

Top Secret

HSC
hahaha don't wtf me!!
pretty sure maths is one of the greatest subjects (imo), compared to the other subjects i do.
you do ext 2.
you want a 99+ Atar.
pretty sure deep down in ur nerdy little heart you agree with my sentimental statements towards ext =P
Rofl?

1)
I don't see how someone can actually enjoy maths to the extent that they will miss it. I find maths extremely annoying.
2) So what if I do ext2 and am aiming for 99+ ATAR? I just want to get into my desired course.
3) And "nerd"? Only nerds call others nerds.

00iCon

HSC
for some parts i did it in pencil, would they still mark :S
If they can see it, yes. Papers go through a lot of sorting and shuffling etc.. so if it hasn't rubbed off you'll be fine.

kwokie

HSC
How does carry on error work for the HSC, for question 5 for rate of change question, i forgot to divide area of triangle by 2, so the rest of my stuff like when i caculated dh/dt, i ended up getting -k/2. Would I still get full marks for that answer because of carry on?

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Rofl?

1)
I don't see how someone can actually enjoy maths to the extent that they will miss it. I find maths extremely annoying.
2) So what if I do ext2 and am aiming for 99+ ATAR? I just want to get into my desired course.
3) And "nerd"? Only nerds call others nerds.
haha, i think you missed the jest in which my posts were made!!
that was not an intended dig at you, sorry if you took it that way =[

I saw maths ext 2 - one may assume someone undertaking the hardest level of hsc maths is slightly passionate about the topic, no? guess i was wrong.

for me, maths ext is just one of those subjects i consistently look fwd to - as a class, we have always found the fun in working as a group towards a common goal of success.

so hell yeah ima miss that bitch!
and im sure there's a few others on BOS who'd have to agree with me!

kwokie

HSC
Get off this forum and go to repeat school....

So i got maximum 70/84. :( My two worst topics combined into one... binomial theory and sequences and series.:chainsaw: Did everyone get 1023/1024 for the probability of getting at least one wrong in question 4)a? if its right, then i KILLED all of question 4. lol didn't even get to Q 7)c... Now to study for physics...
I find this comment extremely offensive and rude. Not everyone can be so gifted and talented at maths. And just because u got maybe 70/84 doesnt give you the right to tell me to "get off this forum and repeat school".

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I find this comment extremely offensive and rude. Not everyone can be so gifted and talented at maths. And just because u got maybe 70/84 doesnt give you the right to tell me to "get off this forum and repeat school".
It's pretty ironic that he ended saying that he getting like 46 or something?

00iCon

HSC
i tried? but i got like ... zero. FML
Same, i was lik wtf? but it made sense to me then...
Sorry, but 10 is pretty friggin low. BTW i double checked and i got 46/120 :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)