FREE ENGLISH Seminar-ACING UNSEEN TEXTS, CREATIVE AND ESSAY WRITING! (1 Viewer)

turntaker

HSC
I have to agree too.. It was quite informative. Now I have to actually practice writing...
Thanks Mei

beaubrah

HSC
Such a wonderful seminar, thanks Mei

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

flyingmwa

HSC
Thanx Mei for a fantastic day today :) Learnt many new things and u just made it so special!! :) Btw great to meet all the BOSers

bongoli

HSC
Like all of the above, i reiterate my thanks for spending your invaluable time to give back so thank you for the awesome advice, i'll be sure to put into action! =]

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks so much Mei on an excellent seminar!

You did an awesome job and we will definitely take note of what we learnt into practice. :)

Tops! :)
Agree with this. Keep up the good work Mei :D
I have to agree too.. It was quite informative. Now I have to actually practice writing...
Thanks Mei
Such a wonderful seminar, thanks Mei

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Wonderful seminar Mei ! It was amazing, I learnt a lot
Thanx Mei for a fantastic day today :) Learnt many new things and u just made it so special!! :) Btw great to meet all the BOSers
Like all of the above, i reiterate my thanks for spending your invaluable time to give back so thank you for the awesome advice, i'll be sure to put into action! =]
Thank you so so much to all of you who have come to this seminar, it means a lot-thanks for all the support:)-If you have any suggestions on how i can improve on my seminar, please feel free to reply to this thread or PM me. Those of you who have come made this day special for me as well:)-I am entirely very grateful. I am going to be putting up the slides to my power point within the next week or so-so please be patient:)

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Thank you so so much to all of you who have come to this seminar, it means a lot-thanks for all the support:)-If you have any suggestions on how i can improve on my seminar, please feel free to reply to this thread or PM me. Those of you who have come made this day special for me as well:)-I am entirely very grateful. I am going to be putting up the slides to my power point within the next week or so-so please be patient:)
You are such an inspiration Mei, I really appreciate that you took the time to help us with the HSC xx

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
Congratulations on the successful turn out of the seminar Mei!

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Great seminar and turnout I reckon.
Thank you so much for all your help and support:)

Congratulations on the successful turn out of the seminar Mei!
Thanks for the congratulations-I wish you all the success for your half yearlies:)

To everyone who has been asking me about seminar slides, I have put them up on the thread-the essay writing presentation will be up as a link for two weeks, while the other two presentations will be taken down within the next four days, so to everyone who was on team 2, this is your chance to grab these valuable presentations:) Hope they help and please do tell me if you find them helpful and suggest ways which I can improve them:) I am uploading them right now:)

Last edited:

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Will you be doing another one of these seminars before trials? :)
It depends whether there will be enough people interested in me doing another seminar? Hypothesising if I were to hold another one, what do you want it to be on ?

senorceepa

HSC
It depends whether there will be enough people interested in me doing another seminar? Hypothesising if I were to hold another one, what do you want it to be on ?
Well I was unfortunate enough to have missed this seminar, so perhaps an english one? I have a lot of friends who need help for english and would probably be interested in coming along.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Well I was unfortunate enough to have missed this seminar, so perhaps an english one? I have a lot of friends who need help for english and would probably be interested in coming along.
I will think about it:) If I do have another one, I will make sure I let everyone know on bored of studies:)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Today will be the last day before i take off the creative and essay writing presentation from my Onedrive, so download these presentations ASAP if you don't want to miss out:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)