FREE ENGLISH Seminar-ACING UNSEEN TEXTS, CREATIVE AND ESSAY WRITING! (1 Viewer)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
PMed you about the seminar, did you get it ?
You sent me several PMs, but regarding to the one about your expression of interest, i did get it-just need to find some time to update the attendance list again-been so busy with university right now.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
You sent me several PMs, but regarding to the one about your expression of interest, i did get it-just need to find some time to update the attendance list again-been so busy with university right now.
Just making sure that it got sent, sorry for being annoying: I'm just really keen for the seminar :D

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Sorry for any late responses to any expressions of interest due to university workload. I have now responded and confirmed with all expressions of interests so far-if you have sent me an email and haven't received a confirmation email, please PM me again. I thank everyone for their kind support of this seminar:)

studynerd

HSC
Strawberrye, I send you a expression of interest as a pm.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Strawberrye, I send you a expression of interest as a pm.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
I know:) I have now replied to all PMs-and thank you so much for everyone's support, there are only a few spots left-and preference will be given to current year 12 HSC students, so if you are a current year 12 and am interested, please confirm ASAP:)

turntaker

HSC
Re: STRAWBERRYE'S FREE Belonging Seminar-ACING UNSEEN TEXTS, CREATIVE AND ESSAY WRITI

Remember that Belonging is a malleable, interchanging concept of the human condition so you can easily adapt it to discovery.
It is also very ductile and can be easily drawn into wires.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
No! Spiritual being is the snake master.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)