FREE ENGLISH Seminar-ACING UNSEEN TEXTS, CREATIVE AND ESSAY WRITING! (1 Viewer)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Introduction: Have you ever wondered how to go about deconstructing those dreaded unseen texts in section 1? Have you ever felt lost in how to start a good belonging creative or how to adapt your creative to the stimulus given in the exam? Have you ever wished for a model belonging essay structure that can assist you to gain that band 6?

Hello, everyone, my name’s Meihua, now wonder no more if you ever had any questions similar to the above ones. My seminar will ensure all your questions about belonging is answered, it is all about transforming your weaknesses into your strengths and developing a passion for this Area Of Study. Take the first step to define your own results and believe me, you will have everything to gain from this lecture and nothing to lose from attending it since it is ABSOLUTELY FREE.

All Year 11 and Year 12 students interested in improving their English skills are welcome, in particular, all current year 11 and year 12 students who are undertaking Belonging as their Area of Study. Note registration for this event is necessary for reservation of a spot. So REGISTER ASAP to avoid missing out on this unprecedented opportunity! (There are only limited spots available).

This is the link you should click on to access all three power point presentations for a strictly limited time: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=4e93d702b4f03d65

WHAT WILL I expect to gain from the seminar?
If you fully engage with the seminar, you will be guaranteed to gain a deeper passion for the Area of Study, have all your questions about belonging resolved, be able to tackle the belonging paper with confidence and achieve consistent results.

CONCLUSION: Be prepared to be immersed in English, be ready to develop a deeper passion for Belonging, and be equipped with all the tools necessary to tackle those difficult exam questions under timed exam conditions.

Take the first step today to DEFINE your own results, don’t let your results DEFINE you!

Last edited:

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: STRAWBERRYE'S FREE Belonging Seminar-ACING UNSEEN TEXTS, CREATIVE AND ESSAY WRITI

bump for good initiative

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Re: STRAWBERRYE'S FREE Belonging Seminar-ACING UNSEEN TEXTS, CREATIVE AND ESSAY WRITI

Bump!

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

Thank you guys for all the bumps-for anyone that is interested in coming along to the seminar or have any questions on it-please don't hesitate to ask me via PM or on here:)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC

Thank you guys for all the bumps-for anyone that is interested in coming along to the seminar or have any questions on it-please don't hesitate to ask me via PM or on here:)
PM'ed you :)

bunniez

HSC
N/A

Thanks for the offer! :) Did you get my PM?

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

Guys, this is definitely worth attending.

Paper 1 is where you can get easy marks (mainly the unseen comprehension - section 1) and when you are equipped with the right techniques, you can tackle the essay and creative writing in a more sophisticated manner.

Mei is great at explaining stuff and her English marks + enthusiasm reflects that she is very capable at the subject.

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC

I'd love to come but it's so close to my exam period! :(

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad

Dudes, if I was in yr 11/12, I would so be going to this (y) Definitely worth the trip for the advice!

tumtoom

HSC

It sounds awesome but current prelim students aren't going to be doing belonging for hsc... I was told we were doing discovery and would be the first year to do so.
Am I wrong?
I really don't know as this seminar seems really interesting otherwise :)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

It sounds awesome but current prelim students aren't going to be doing belonging for hsc... I was told we were doing discovery and would be the first year to do so.
Am I wrong?
There are some schools where for preliminary, the students does Belonging for their Area of Study, hence for these students the seminar is helpful for them this year, not next year.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC

Am I wrong?
You should come ;)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

Guys, this is definitely worth attending.

Paper 1 is where you can get easy marks (mainly the unseen comprehension - section 1) and when you are equipped with the right techniques, you can tackle the essay and creative writing in a more sophisticated manner.

Mei is great at explaining stuff and her English marks + enthusiasm reflects that she is very capable at the subject.
Dudes, if I was in yr 11/12, I would so be going to this (y) Definitely worth the trip for the advice!
Mei is such a wonderful member of the BoS community! I urge those who want to ace English to come to this seminar. You don't wanna miss out!

Free bump mate.
bump for good initiative
Bump for invaluable advice.
Thank you so much guys, and girls:), I am humbled by your kind compliments of me-I will make sure I live up to the expected standard in my seminar and hopefully exceed it:). It is so great to hear encouraging comments since it really makes me believe even more that students will find this seminar to be greatly beneficial. I am truly looking forward to meeting everyone on the day:)

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC

This so much......
Damn :/

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

This so much......
Damn :/
The date of the seminar has been deliberately set to be near the period where most schools starts to have their half yearlies so to give students some last minute revision over key skills that they must keep in mind to assist them to ace their English half yearlies(particularly if belonging happened to be in it):)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

Bump for a awesome event :d

bec3

HSC

BUMP go to this
Mei is fantastic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)