Football - Summer Transfers (1 Viewer)

HSC
boro to downing "you can only join one of the top 4 teams (in england)"
wtf.. that's pretty much saying you can't leave

Charizard

HSC
Arsenal might take him. Could use a decent midfielder/winger.

Or Liverpool.

Just depends on price.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
haha omg, gareth barry to manchester city for pounds 12 million.

at least aston villa have qualified for europe.

HSC
strong rumour that real madrid has agreed a fee for kaka
..how many more attacking midfielders do they want?.. sneijder, robben, guti, van der vaart, drenthe? + 5 more strikers

Roy9

HSC
I reckon Man City will deffs finish top 7 next year.... if not then it's a massive lol

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
with the money they have/spent, they should be aiming for top 4.

hughes is just shit and doesnt know how to effectively utilise this money.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
apparently perez doesn't like the huge dutch contingency at real; expect drenthe, vdv and possibly even sneijder/robben to leave.

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
Real Madrid collapses are always more exciting with Perez as president.

I wonder if he can afford Kaka and Ronaldo by removing the double dutch?
lol remember the time he kicked out makele:rofl:

'We will not miss Makélélé. His technique is average, he lacks the speed and skill to take the ball past opponents, and ninety percent of his distribution either goes backwards or sideways. He wasn't a header of the ball and he rarely passed the ball more than three metres. Younger players will arrive who will cause Makélélé to be forgotten'

And btw isn't Manuel Pellegrini the one responsible for who's in and out of the squad? not Perez

HSC
lol remember the time he kicked out makele:rofl:

'We will not miss Makélélé. His technique is average, he lacks the speed and skill to take the ball past opponents, and ninety percent of his distribution either goes backwards or sideways. He wasn't a header of the ball and he rarely passed the ball more than three metres. Younger players will arrive who will cause Makélélé to be forgotten'
oh yeh and then they brought in beckham and said he'll be the perfect replacement for makelele..i can really see the similarities..

Charizard

HSC
Makelele was probably half the reason for their success.

Chelsea got him probably towards the latter of his best years but he was an absolute fucking gun. As influential as you would consider Essien today.

I remember jose mourinho singled him out as the major reason for winning the first league title. rock solid defending midfielder.

Charizard

HSC
Also,. lol at hthis agreement im reading about . Real madrid have to pay 75 million euros for Ronaldo, or 30 million IF THEY DONT BUY HIM. hahahah

seems confirmed by their vice president too, what a ridiculous deal. 30 million will buy you just about any non mega super star player. great deal for the mancs either way.

Bahrosa-LFC

HSC
Chelsea are also rumoured to want in on Kaka with 70 mill pounds. The Milan coach said he'd only sell Kaka to Real and they are talking with Real.

I read somewhere that Perez will try to attain Vidic aswell. If Madrid don't make a big name signing this season it'd be embarassing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)