Football - Summer Transfers (1 Viewer)

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Brown/Rafael/O'Shea for RB or the best RB in the world? I know who I'd choose
LOL..pretty obvious who Fergie wants in that position, hopefully Manure dont get him, plus I highly doubt Mourinho is going to sell his best RB to a main rival.

Down with Manure!! Down with the Scousers and F*** the spurs!

matthew91

HSC
Manure were also linked with Julio Cesar. Both of them won't leave and Mourinho won't sell them I know I wouldn't no way.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Manure were also linked with Julio Cesar. Both of them won't leave and Mourinho won't sell them I know I wouldn't no way.
+1000

PLUS why would Man utd need the World-Class Cesar and Maicon if indeed Manure have a great youth academy. :uhhuh::uhhuh:

louy

HSC
N/A
Beckham still has a lot of quality to offer. If he is fit, he will be going to the world cup.

Regardless of age, he is still the best englishman at what he does. If you are drawing a match and there is 20 - 15 minutes to go and both teams are tiring, bring on Beckham and he will provide a spot on cross to Crouch to header home, or get a free kick into the top corner

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Beckham still has a lot of quality to offer. If he is fit, he will be going to the world cup.

Regardless of age, he is still the best englishman at what he does. If you are drawing a match and there is 20 - 15 minutes to go and both teams are tiring, bring on Beckham and he will provide a spot on cross to Crouch to header home, or get a free kick into the top corner
I agree with that; he'll be selected as the 'impact' player or Super-Sub...along the same lines as Italy's golden boy: Alessandro Del Piero (NOT considering positions, only amount of attacking talent)

louy

HSC
N/A
What is the latest on the Portsmouth take over ??

People joke that out of all the Arabs in the world, Portsmouth now got the one with no money.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Get ready for some Man City spending from Portsmouth next transfer season maybe from Birmingham as well.

Also heard big American company going to make an offer for West Ham.

What a joke at Portsmouth!!!! AHAHAHAAHA

The Premier League has put an Embargo on them, i wonder how they will buy new players. :sun:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)