Football - Summer Transfers (1 Viewer)

Roy9

HSC
He's good (Fellaini) but I'm not sure about the £15m price tag just yet..... Arshavin cost around that, didn't he? Having said that it is only Fellaini's first year in the prem and he's only 21, so next season will be a true indication of how good a purchase he was.

Realistically, for Everton their transfers may be
OUT: Van der Meyde (confirmed), Anichebe
IN: Jo (another 12 month loan, don't see us getting him permanent), Owen (free transfer), Zigic, a fucking decent winger to partner Pienaar

Of course only one of the first 3 in's will happen if any, seeing as they're all strikers. I've even heard rumours of Crouch. Two ex Liverpool strikers... hmm

u-borat

Banned
HSC
yeah lol

i really don't hope owen goes to everton

i still highly respect him despite his judas effort because of all he did for the club
but if you ever played for everton
he would be the most hated player on the red side of mersey

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
lol @ messi only worth 8 million pounds.

he'd spit on that money if he was only offered that.

everton don't even have the funds to buy him. their record purchase was 11 million for yakubu (if i remember correctly).

Roy9

HSC
^We bought Fellaini for £15m

Owen will be a free transfer, so it's only his wages Everton will need to worry about. I don't really want him though, the last thing we need is another injury prone player. I would much prefer Crouch

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
zigic played for valencia though, but he is definitely a striker.
wouldnt be able to imagine his 25.8 metre frame bombarding down the touch line, displaying his vast array of stepovers and ball trickery.

Charizard

HSC
but if you ever played for everton
he would be the most hated player on the red side of mersey
From memory both Gerrard and Carragher were everton fans until signed by liverpool were they not ?

Roy9

HSC
I know Zigic is a striker.... I just worded the sentence pretty badly though. I meant Zigic and a right winger

Charizard

HSC
Can't see why Chelsea would get rid of Mancienee. Kid has loads of potential, still a teenager and already cracking the Chelsea starting lineup when a few are out.

If they did sell him, you'd think it would be 5 million or more at the very least. But im sure they wont.

I could see mikel going for the 15 million, but again, id say its unlikely unless he has a cry to go play with mourinho.

also LOL krkic to blackburn. wtf?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)