finding soul mate? (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I think I made a mistake 2 years ago. I was sure he was the one. He did something....last year and I just couldn't take it. It was a rumor that he was going out with another girl ...who used to be my best friend...at the same time that him and I were going out. Maybe I should have just ignored the rumor that he and her had started and just persevered. I mean there are always highs and lows in relationships. Whilst what he did was absolutely horrible in that it hurt me like hell, sometimes I wonder whether or not I should have just ignored the whole thing and stayed with him...maybe we would still be together...have a future together.

Corvid

HSC
N/A
NO U, or else I will fly into your kitchen and make a mess of your pots and pans!

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
a magpie once attacked me when i was a kid i hate magpies and the corvidae family die cunt

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
i killed a magpie with me backpack once

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
There used to be a magpie where we had presentation for soccer. It was always fun every year watching the people who didn't know about it getting attacked.

kfnmpah

HSC
a magpie once attacked me when i was a kid i hate magpies and the corvidae family die cunt
Yeah i got swooped when i was 13. I was riding my bike and got attacked. Cos I was heaps smart back then, I rode the same way home and got attacked again. Ever since then, every spring I'm like petrified to walk around where there are big trees where magpies might live. I also got attacked last week (again, I ws on my bike) and cried :-( haha

Anyway, I don't know how I feel about all this "soul mate" business. It sounds a bit wanky.
I think I'm just looking for a best friend who I'm sexually/romantically interested in, I can be silly with, brings out the best in me and I in him and will let me decorate out house.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Yeah i got swooped when i was 13. I was riding my bike and got attacked. Cos I was heaps smart back then, I rode the same way home and got attacked again. Ever since then, every spring I'm like petrified to walk around where there are big trees where magpies might live. I also got attacked last week (again, I ws on my bike) and cried :-( haha

Anyway, I don't know how I feel about all this "soul mate" business. It sounds a bit wanky.
I think I'm just looking for a best friend who I'm sexually/romantically interested in, I can be silly with, brings out the best in me and I in him and will let me decorate out house.
pretty sure this is the same thing

kfnmpah

HSC
pretty sure this is the same thing
From the oh-so-reliable wikipedia.
A related concept is that of the twin flame or twin soul, which is thought to be the ultimate soulmate. In New Age spirituality, the ultimate soulmate is the one and only other half of one's soul.

Like, seriously? I just want someone I'm happy with, not to complete my soul and find my twin flame.

HSC
Uni Grad
Well, in my case - I'll know when I found my soulmate. I have many, many interesting facets of my life which would usually drive girls away. So, for example, if a girl can:

- Accept that I am unavailable weeknights 7-7:30pm because I'm watching Jeopardy!;
- Accept that I am completely unavailable on the Friday to Sunday nights sometime during the month of May for Eurovision;
- Accept that I will sometimes wake up at 4:30am in the morning to watch UEFA Europa League or Champions League (along with any other special football games like World Cups, etc.);
- Accept that on Wednesday and Friday afternoons and evenings I will be watching WWE Raw and WWE Smackdown;

etc. etc. etc.

If I can find a woman that can accept all that, then she is 99.99% sure to be my soulmate! awesome.jpg
wat

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I laughed at almost every post in this thread. Hahaha

Anywho, I cbf looking for a soul mate or whatever. And I don't really believe in it because I don't believe in souls. But yeah, I just want a best friend I can fuck and that will cook for me because I can't cook for shit.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I laughed at almost every post in this thread. Hahaha

Anywho, I cbf looking for a soul mate or whatever. And I don't really believe in it because I don't believe in souls. But yeah, I just want a best friend I can fuck and that will cook for me because I can't cook for shit.
Didn't you already have that "best friend" twice?

Squishxmishyx

Olive You.
HSC
My soul mate must:
-Let me name the kid Sol (because that's the name of our sun OH THE PUN!!!!!!!!!!).
-Play an instrument.
-Have hot hair preferable light.
-Game.
-Solve the rubiks cube.
-Make me laugh until I nearly spew. (That's happened around 3 times)
-Be a successful troll.
-Ignore my habits of sitting like a fag, acting like a fag, hitting on fags.

carolineXO

HSC
How do you know if youve found the most perfect person for you?
What do you do if you and that person stopped talking....but deep down whenever you think of them you still feel love?
Do you think its worth chasing after them or should you just forget and move on?
1. you dont know.. theres millions of people in the world, you can never be sure if they are 'the one'
2. my boyfriend of one year and i broke up a week ago due to personal/family stuff, we still love eachother very very much and still talk but not how we used to :( i hope one day we can accept it and move on. but i still want him in my life, he has practically been my bestfriend for a year and i couldnt imagine my life without him.
3. If you love someone, hold on to them. otherwise you could be letting go of the person who is everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)