finding soul mate? (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
How do you know if youve found the most perfect person for you?
What do you do if you and that person stopped talking....but deep down whenever you think of them you still feel love?
Do you think its worth chasing after them or should you just forget and move on?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, in my case - I'll know when I found my soulmate. I have many, many interesting facets of my life which would usually drive girls away. So, for example, if a girl can:

- Accept that I am unavailable weeknights 7-7:30pm because I'm watching Jeopardy!;
- Accept that I am completely unavailable on the Friday to Sunday nights sometime during the month of May for Eurovision;
- Accept that I will sometimes wake up at 4:30am in the morning to watch UEFA Europa League or Champions League (along with any other special football games like World Cups, etc.);
- Accept that on Wednesday and Friday afternoons and evenings I will be watching WWE Raw and WWE Smackdown;

etc. etc. etc.

If I can find a woman that can accept all that, then she is 99.99% sure to be my soulmate! awesome.jpg

anne1010

HSC
Well, in my case - I'll know when I found my soulmate. I have many, many interesting facets of my life which would usually drive girls away. So, for example, if a girl can:

- Accept that I am unavailable weeknights 7-7:30pm because I'm watching Jeopardy!;
- Accept that I am completely unavailable on the Friday to Sunday nights sometime during the month of May for Eurovision;
- Accept that I will sometimes wake up at 4:30am in the morning to watch UEFA Europa League or Champions League (along with any other special football games like World Cups, etc.);
- Accept that on Wednesday and Friday afternoons and evenings I will be watching WWE Raw and WWE Smackdown;

etc. etc. etc.

If I can find a woman that can accept all that, then she is 99.99% sure to be my soulmate! awesome.jpg
lmao thats so gay.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
So... you highlight me watching Eurovision as 'gay' but not watching WWE.

That's new.

also: m8, eurovision is awesome

anne1010

HSC
lol i was gonna highlight both. i used to think wwe was real when i was 8. idk how anyone can sit through that rubbish
and yea but ur not supposed to admit u like watching it. its like a guy liking a musical...

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I like musicals. Phantom of the Opera is gr8

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
from personal experience: if shes the one dont ever let her go. i made a big mistake a few years ago still havent forgiven myself :(

slyhunter

Retired
HSC

etc. etc. etc.

Solid.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
You people are definitely listening to/watching the wrong musicals

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I just like the main theme of the Phantom of the Opera... and a few of the other songs. Don't really like 'Masquerade', but... 'Music of the Night' and that other nice one... those are... nice.

anne1010

HSC
so how is one to know theyre the one?
esp at such a young age lol

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog, best musical ever.

Also Shadow, why the fuck do you watch WWE?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
How do you know if youve found the most perfect person for you?
What do you do if you and that person stopped talking....but deep down whenever you think of them you still feel love?
Do you think its worth chasing after them or should you just forget and move on?
you should probably ask your parents to find you your soul mate

it saves a lot of time and effort in the long wrong, I hear

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog, best musical ever.

Also Shadow, why the fuck do you watch WWE?
Ummm... it's entertaining to me. I usually just watch the promo work, because that's sometimes really good. The actual wrestling? Sometimes. I usually skip the matches.

But, that said, I'll be watching Hell in a Cell tomorrow. Should be good. Hopefully.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)