Fail = Permanently on record??? (1 Viewer)

sinophile2

HSC
N/A
Oh mannnn...I sympathise with u lil dynamyt...i asked at student central and what omie jay said was true...i sat my supplementaries today and boy were they even harder than the original...but at least this time I knew a bit more of what the paper was going on about.

Surprisingly though, despite what i said, one of my papers today was really quite easier than the original and that kinda scares me as well coz i still left out a lotta parts...and now i'm not so sure marks will be scaled up as much as the original was since it was easy.

Anyway, it's been such a crappy semester. I guess i had unrealistic expectations of uni. I know i probably failed at least one of my supplementaries. :( I can't believe i read the whole textbook and i still couldn't do the test. Geez...and I don't think I'm that stoopid...

Yeah, those unrealistic expectations of uni was what really fucked me up, fucked me fatally. Because:

not. possible.

it worked for me in highschool, and i found out the hard way that it does NOT work in uni.

need to change my entire study habits etc..
Sigh, so sad I only started to see the beginnings of a glimmer of hope to get out of this shitty depression so late in the semester where its already too late to steer these fails into a pass. I just hope my special consideration stuff gets through. I've got very legitimate reasons and all but I don't know how lenient the uni is with these things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)