Engagement and the HSC (1 Viewer)

Eby-Kate

HSC
I got engaged in January this year... 9th to be exact:eek:
But anyways. It is the hardest thing... yes i know i am an idiot and i now am screwed for the HSC which i am sitting this year... Does anyone have any pointers on how to fit study into a busy sckedule (how do you spell that word???:vcross:) cause planning a wedding and trying to earn money classifies as a busy schedule (lol) so HELP anyone. Or anyone who has thoughts on how much of an idiot i am for saying yes when i'm 17, he is 20 btw.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Eby-Kate said:
Or anyone who has thoughts on how much of an idiot i am for saying yes when i'm 17, he is 20 btw.
That would be me.
Regardless, congrats.

MrDimple

HSC
Well, postpone the wedding till after the HSC. Plan it after HSC is over then get married early next year?

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
bit early? lol

u could always tell him to take a hike till the end of the hsc?

on second thoughts... how about aiming to spend 3-4 hours a night studying? even if that means staying up!
Also try and spend about 5-6 hours studying on weekends... also it matters on what end result you would like

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
Even without the HSC maybe you should have a long engagement...

Venom.

HSC
bit early? lol

u could always tell him to take a hike till the end of the hsc?

on second thoughts... how about aiming to spend 3-4 hours a night studying? even if that means staying up!
Also try and spend about 5-6 hours studying on weekends... also it matters on what end result you would like
Thats stupid. 3-4 hours is ridiculous on a consistent basis. People work waay too hard just normally. Set yourself goals each night, and achieve them, whether it takes 1 hour or 5 hours is irrelevant.

The hours thing was set to help the idiots work out a minimum pattern of study for them.

Gunner_Fly

HSC
Its alright I know a few people who are engaged, it shouldn't take any more time out of you than when you had a boyfriend. If you care about your HSC make sure your fiancee knows.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Thats stupid. 3-4 hours is ridiculous on a consistent basis. People work waay too hard just normally. Set yourself goals each night, and achieve them, whether it takes 1 hour or 5 hours is irrelevant.

The hours thing was set to help the idiots work out a minimum pattern of study for them.
lol I was just saying... chill...

to each their own... as for me, I have a timetable which I try to follow, as I know the amount of work I need to do that night will be covered within the set time. I try and finish the homework within 2 hours (we get a stack for maths, plus physics and chem)

Then I go through notes and then self study for what ever subject I need to.

Over a week more then 50% of my time is for maths lpl

HSC
oh i dont know... anything <90 as a goal, you can probably get away with just a few hours study a week, if you listen in class and shiz.

chances are however, you will break up later and wish you'd spent more time getting your UAI anyway.

solomarc20

*Yawn
HSC
N/A
Just get married next year. It'd b so much easier on u. Anyway, compared 2 a lifetime of marriage, then the 6-7 months before the HSC is a very short time.

Congrats :D

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Congratulations :)

I'd suggest either planning and well having it during these holidays or postponing it until after the HSC.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
I got engaged in January this year... 9th to be exact:eek:
But anyways. It is the hardest thing... yes i know i am an idiot and i now am screwed for the HSC which i am sitting this year... Does anyone have any pointers on how to fit study into a busy sckedule (how do you spell that word???:vcross:) cause planning a wedding and trying to earn money classifies as a busy schedule (lol) so HELP anyone. Or anyone who has thoughts on how much of an idiot i am for saying yes when i'm 17, he is 20 btw.
Do you have to get married now?
I'm sure he can wait one more year - let him fuck you more often, that might allow him to wait a bit more often.

Or if he's rich - don't worry about the HSC, just leech off him for the rest of your life and work on pleasing him.

Btw, it's schedule.

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
Do you have to get married now?
I'm sure he can wait one more year - let him fuck you more often, that might allow him to wait a bit more often.

Or if he's rich - don't worry about the HSC, just leech off him for the rest of your life and work on pleasing him.

Btw, it's schedule.
hes not gonna be rich at 20 lol

kwabon

Banned
HSC
Or anyone who has thoughts on how much of an idiot i am for saying yes when i'm 17, he is 20 btw.
that would be me as well. Oh cant do anything about it now. if u love him, i dont see any reason not to marry, hey, who can question love???

but i still would advise to postpone ur marriage untill after the HSC
congrats and good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)