Engagement and the HSC (1 Viewer)

SMP213

HSC
well firstly, congrats :)
n secondly, i think u should put ur engagemnent on pause, n worry more about ur HSC.
but then again, it all depends on whether u waant a good HSC mark.

u gotta get ur priorities sorted out.

wats more important, ur engagement to the guy ur planning to spend ur whoole life with, or ur HSC, which only happens once in life.

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
well firstly, congrats :)
n secondly, i think u should put ur engagemnent on pause, n worry more about ur HSC.
but then again, it all depends on whether u waant a good HSC mark.

u gotta get ur priorities sorted out.

wats more important, ur engagement to the guy ur planning to spend ur whoole life with, or ur HSC, which only happens once in life.
if you are going to let your HSC, take over your whole life, then you do not have your priorities in order.

SMP213

HSC
if you are going to let your HSC, take over your whole life, then you do not have your priorities in order.
im not going to let the HSC take over my whole life. i didnt mean it like that!!

wat i meant was that if the HSC is important to her, then she COULD put the engagement on hold.
if she does both at once, then there is a chance that one turns out better than the other. or vice versa!

tcm_90

HSC
Wow. Some people are getting married really soon these days. Not that it's a good/bad thing, just saying.

Eby-Kate

HSC
Thanks so much to every one that has posted recently, the wedding is set for the 28th June 2012. I'm not stupid lol and good luck to every one this year, 12 weeks till it's all over!!! yay

Garygaz

HSC
17 is a little young dont ya think??? you got a whole life ahead of you... Oh well lesson's will be learnt... If you rush in life you get no where....
17 and married is so.... destined for fail.

Valupatitta

HSC
I got engaged in January this year... 9th to be exact:eek:
But anyways. It is the hardest thing... yes i know i am an idiot and i now am screwed for the HSC which i am sitting this year... Does anyone have any pointers on how to fit study into a busy sckedule (how do you spell that word???:vcross:) cause planning a wedding and trying to earn money classifies as a busy schedule (lol) so HELP anyone. Or anyone who has thoughts on how much of an idiot i am for saying yes when i'm 17, he is 20 btw.
how stupid can u get? getting married in the hsc
how old are u? i really do hope u married the wrong guy (i hope he abuses u and stuff) to really show how much of a dumbass u are
u're not gonna make it anywhere in life, nor will be ur husband
give up and go jump off a cliff:rofl2:

miaowsha

HSC
how stupid can u get? getting married in the hsc
how old are u? i really do hope u married the wrong guy (i hope he abuses u and stuff) to really show how much of a dumbass u are
u're not gonna make it anywhere in life, nor will be ur husband
give up and go jump off a cliff:rofl2:
I wish the same thing upon all of your female relatives, dickhead :)

As for the OP - you are the reason why divorce lawyers are so rich.

Dumb idiot. It won't last in this day and age. He'll get over you once you put on the kgs (you're Australian by the sounds of things... probably already pushing to break the scales).

Don't marry him. I know you feel like you have nobody else to marry but that's pretty pathetic.

Actually, no. Marry him. Let smarter people take the uni place. Oh actually you can go to UWS cereal box ftw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)