• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Engagement and the HSC (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
there was a girl at my school that got engaged when she turned 16 (year 10).

but she had a terminal illness and wanted to get married to sum boy before she died or something. she died shortly after. true story. she was in my home room.
What a selfish bitch.

As if marry a guy at that age and then die. What of the dude? Celibacy for life?

HSC
true story

Bookmaker fluctuations:

Marriage for love: 3/1 4/1 12/1 write your own cheque
Marriage for baby: 2/1
Divorce: 5/2 Evens 2/5
Not getting down the aisle: 1/100
they are amazing odds.

will be putting $100 on not getting down the isle

What a selfish bitch.

As if marry a guy at that age and then die. What of the dude? Celibacy for life?
yeah i dunno lol the guy also agreed to it whilst knowing she was dying so meh

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
oh i dont know... anything <90 as a goal, you can probably get away with just a few hours study a week, if you listen in class and shiz.

chances are however, you will break up later and wish you'd spent more time getting your UAI anyway.
uai doesnt mean shit compared to love

Eby-Kate

HSC
I'm not a slut!!!!! I am a virgin 1st off all and yes i know that that will open up a whole new can of worms, i should have put more info into my above question and topic, I am 18 now lol, but yes my parents know, we have been together for 4 years, He is not rich, i'm not throwing my HSC away, i'm getting married 15th Feb 2013, long engagement, i know i came across as a little ditzy earlier not being able to spell Schedule, i know, and he is not a retard. I am really mature 4 my age i have been through alot of shit that most of you would not be able to understand! My little ssiter died in 06, i have run a household, while she was sick, and have continued to do so ever since. over 6 years, i know what marriage involves, my parents are divorced and i will be 21 by the time i get married. So yeah

Eby-Kate

HSC
Ok my parents have got engaged when my mum was 17 and my dad was 21?? and they are still together almost 21 years later, dont worry what others think, go with your heart.
Good luck :)
Thank you soo much

Laika_

Banned
HSC
I'm not a slut!!!!! I am a virgin 1st off all and yes i know that that will open up a whole new can of worms, i should have put more info into my above question and topic, I am 18 now lol, but yes my parents know, we have been together for 4 years, He is not rich, i'm not throwing my HSC away, i'm getting married 15th Feb 2013, long engagement, i know i came across as a little ditzy earlier not being able to spell Schedule, i know, and he is not a retard. I am really mature 4 my age i have been through alot of shit that most of you would not be able to understand! My little ssiter died in 06, i have run a household, while she was sick, and have continued to do so ever since. over 6 years, i know what marriage involves, my parents are divorced and i will be 21 by the time i get married. So yeah
hahaha you have doubts because you're trying to validate yourself to us!

You are not mature stop being facetious

Wah wah wah i run a household lol me and my dog get along quite fine MAYBE WE SHOULD GET MARRIED?

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
OP;

Your an idiot.
It's "You're."

But...that's 3 years away. Why are you tring to plan the wedding during you're HSC if it'ss going to be 3 years away? You have ages.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Troll much? Planning for a wedding 3 years away? Who the hell does that?

Uncle

Banned
HSC
............................................______ __
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................” :,
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,
.................../.................................................. .........,}
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`. ......._/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`... ..}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

What has this thread become?
brb gotta take a shit

HSC
lol.

bit early but live and let live I guess.

try to concentrate on your HSC this year considering you have TWO YEARS to plan the wedding. I've got friends who got engaged this month who have their wedding in November. If they can do it in that amount of time you can in two years.

p.s. Christian?

p.p.s sorry about your sister.

123ash

HSC
haa u suck. at this time of the year, i breath, sleep, eat and live the HSC

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
lol.

bit early but live and let live I guess.

try to concentrate on your HSC this year considering you have TWO YEARS to plan the wedding. I've got friends who got engaged this month who have their wedding in November. If they can do it in that amount of time you can in two years.

p.s. Christian?

p.p.s sorry about your sister.
Wisely spoken.
The wedding planning can wait , your study cannot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)