do you wear glasses + how much do you study for? (1 Viewer)

do you wear glasses?

• yes

Votes: 127 65.5%
  • no

Votes: 67 34.5%

• Total voters

bettina44

HSC
rambam92 said:
I dont wear glasses ( or at least i think i dont need glasses and therfore dont have any in my possession)
Anyway i dont think wearing glasses and studying have many links - unless you are extremely blind:)
they say that studying alot as in reading and staring at the computer all day tends to strain your eyes therefore worsening your eyesight.ie the more you study the worse you sight

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
bettina44 said:
they say that studying alot as in reading and staring at the computer all day tends to strain your eyes therefore worsening your eyesight.ie the more you study the worse you sight
LOL. I study a fair amount but I don't wear glasses. I used to play games 6 hours a day but back then, I didn't wear glasses.

beentherdunthat

HSC
I have glasses - but i read a lot of novels.
And watch tv ! and computer! haha so much for study.....

But i wear contacts most of the time these days, sometimes glasses are such a hassle.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
i have currently lost my glasses.
=[[

i have no idea where i put them. i hate this part of having glasses. its pretty ironic that someone whos near blind has to look for their own glasses.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
sonyaleeisapixi said:
i have currently lost my glasses.
=[[

i have no idea where i put them. i hate this part of having glasses. its pretty ironic that someone whos near blind has to look for their own glasses.
I hate it when I lose my glasses. I can't watc any TV. But I eventually find them again.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
kaz1 said:
I hate it when I lose my glasses. I can't watc any TV. But I eventually find them again.
Yeah, I used to find them under my foot. (shattered into pieces) :eek:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
lyounamu said:
Yeah, I used to find them under my foot. (shattered into pieces) :eek:
I stepped on mine numerous times and they never broke. They have also been squashed by the books in my bags for 4 years and they still have'nt broken ( although they do look squashed).

jeska may

HSC
hi guys,

i'm VERY short sighted! and wear my glasses constantly, and study for 4-5 hours a night... but the glasses is unrelated to the work...

bettina44

HSC
i broke mine last holidays,not exactly mum's car squashed it.i didn't realise i dropped it on the side of the road and when she reversed the car she squashed the lense into tiny pieces but surprisingly the frame remained in tact.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
my glasses are beasts. ive sat on them, had them fall into the shallows at the marina, had them flung off when some shit stage dived on me at a parkway drive concert and found them long after id given up on them being found alive, thrown them at the wall, stepped on them, frozen them (left them in the freezer), taken a punch and a ball to the face while they were on..
theyre made of them same shit black boxes are, i friggin swear.

Muz4PM

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
my glasses are beasts. ive sat on them, had them fall into the shallows at the marina, had them flung off when some shit stage dived on me at a parkway drive concert and found them long after id given up on them being found alive, thrown them at the wall, stepped on them, frozen them (left them in the freezer), taken a punch and a ball to the face while they were on..
theyre made of them same shit black boxes are, i friggin swear.
How do you leave your glasses in the freezer?

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
i had them in my hand because i'd just gotten off the computer. opened the freezer, dug around to look for the hidden icecream, put them down on the shelf to use both hands the grab the goods, closed the freezer, ate my icecream, and then went, ohshit.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
sikhman said:
anyone wear contacts? apparently they're incredibly annoying to put on and take off and they fall out all the time....but personally i've never tried....
the idea of putting something ON my eyeball freaks me out

so, nothx

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
I'm lond sighted in my rght eye, and short sighted in my left eye same as my dad so i have to wear glasses pretty much all the time. People have asked if you can get like anti-fogging stuff. yes you can ask you op. I study for 4 hours on a scholl day, 6 on a saturday and sunday and i did this all last year for the HSC and still continue the habit.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
marcquelle said:
I'm lond sighted in my rght eye, and short sighted in my left eye same as my dad so i have to wear glasses pretty much all the time. People have asked if you can get like anti-fogging stuff. yes you can ask you op. I study for 4 hours on a scholl day, 6 on a saturday and sunday and i did this all last year for the HSC and still continue the habit.
Oo, anti-fogging stuff for glasses? Where do you get that?

12o9

HSC
I only wear my glasses in class =), although most of the time I forget them and end up copying the notes off my friends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)