Do you have to wear school uniform for your HSC exams? (1 Viewer)

wendiiee

HSC
Yeah :/
Deputy threatened to deny us entry into the exam.
I don't understand why, our school's public and all girls.

enoilgam

HSC
This is directed to you and the chick who said people had to shave, but why do you have to shave/keep your hair short while you do an exam? I dont understand the reasoning behind it lol
Catholic schools and their image.....

HSC
I dont understand though! Are they worried that the supervisors judge them or something? Because theyre the only people who will see the students doing the exam
Being a catholic school who are always more concerned about the appearance of their students than their education, yes :)

Last edited:

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
It's not a requirement for us ! thank god , is it going to be cold tomorrow o_O ?
20 - 24 degrees all week, sunny blue skies everyday :( perfect HSC weather. Maybe we should all become Skrzynecki's and right poems. and then be studied 40 years later on by HSC students of 2051.

D94

HSC
N/A
Yeah :/
Deputy threatened to deny us entry into the exam.
I don't understand why, our school's public and all girls.
The hall (or which ever venue) is now under the authority of the Board of Studies. The Deputy has no jurisdiction over a Board controlled venue. They might think so, but authority lies in the hands of the Presiding Officer.

enoilgam

HSC
I dont understand though! Are they worried that the supervisors judge them or something? Because theyre the only people who will see the students doing the exam
Catholic schools are crazy like that, sometimes they are more interested in image then education.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
our Catholic school makes it compulsory but the 2 public schools in our town can wear whatever the hell they want

Chloe238

HSC
i go to a catholic school, usually their crazy about uniform, but because we had graduated before the hsc, we just wear whatever the hell we want. I wore trackies, uggs and a hoody today lol basically what I wore to bed lol

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
20 - 24 degrees all week, sunny blue skies everyday :( perfect HSC weather. Maybe we should all become Skrzynecki's and right poems. and then be studied 40 years later on by HSC students of 2051.
write*
Good luck, mate.

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
Full school uniform for effylove.

I wish I had grown a shitload of leg hair. Just to gross the shit out of the supervisors. Twud have been lol.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Full school uniform for effylove.

I wish I had grown a shitload of leg hair. Just to gross the shit out of the supervisors. Twud have been lol.
I did. Lol
I stopped shaving my legs for the holidays because I didn't think I'd see anyone (saw everyone). Hahaha

HSC
Uni Grad
i wore dark grey suit pants, my white school shirt, a black cardigan and a grey scarf to match my pants

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)