Cssa (1 Viewer)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Hamlet was a bitch. The question was good but the quotes are too hard to remember.

astroe

HSC
I just threw in the:

"To be or not to be
that is the question
whether t'is nobler in the mind to suffer
the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.."

one.

I liked the Justice Game Speech the best. ^_^

MzBiiBii

HSC
For Hamlet, my whole class wrote 'my personal response'...i wrote 'ones personal response'...

will i lose marks coz i didnt write it from first person?? :|

raniaaa

:)
HSC
frankenstein + bladerunner was pretty good
hamlet was good but i didn't write a lot...only discussed like 3 relationships (hamlet + gertrude, hamlet + claudius, hamlet + ghost)
and the fiftieth gate was great, very broad

overall the english papers have been surprisingly pleasant :)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
For Hamlet, my whole class wrote 'my personal response'...i wrote 'ones personal response'...

will i lose marks coz i didnt write it from first person?? :|
No, you shouldn't lose any marks unless it specifically asked for a personal reflection.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Don't think it should really matter that much.

Plus, what's done is done. Focus on your upcoming exams.

Good Luck!
Yeah exactly - you just reworded the question. And ooo you do the same subjects as me minus modern ^^

bored of sc

HSC
Section One was okay. Like many of you, I buggered up the irony part. But other than that I was pleased. Then again, Section One is marked quite strictly and I always seem to misinterpret things and have problems with expression.

Section Two was very fair. But I choose a stimulus which didn't work that well with my narrative (another stimulus worked better, oh the beauty of hindsight).

Section Three was a very fair question, but I think I waffled around it too much. All in all, reasonable not great.

Page Count: 4/5/5 I think.

I seriously underperformed. 10/15's here I come.

Last edited:
HSC
Um, I'm confused about internal & external marks and was hoping someone could enlighten me. I know that the English trial counts for 25% of my internal school mark, but does it count towards our external mark? Or is that just the final exam?

Argh.

Last edited:

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Um, I'm confused about internal & external marks and was hoping someone could enlighten me. I know that the English trial counts for 25% of my internal school mark, but does it count towards our external mark? Or is that just the final exam?

Argh.
Your trials will only count towards your internal mark - your external mark is solely based on the final HSC exam for each subject :)

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
They asked for "your personal response"

:|

Should I be worried lol?
The one's who write " My personal response is..." "I felt sad at ..." Are usually the responses that sway into the sentimental and informal range of the spectrum. The use of "one's response .." and "the composer elicits the responders perspective into..." appear more formal and shows you can integrate your own unique response into a critical essay, rather then just a personal anecdote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)