Cousins. (1 Viewer)

assiduous

HSC
Describe the relationship you have with your cousins (preferably around the same age).
Also describe the relationships you have with the opp. gender ones too/
Go go go!

klaris

HSC
Meh.

One girl and one guy, both my age (16)

I get along great with Steph but Richard is a big dick who cheats on his girlfriends and thinks he is hot shit.

Steph and I don't have much to do with him, tbqh. We are more like sisters because we live within five minutes of each other.

I have a lot of little cousins as well and I babysit them heaps. Steph and I babysit them together. They are toddlers so they are capable of being the cutest little kids in the world and I just want to hug them all day long but then they can also being little brats that I don't really want to discipline.

I hope this is what you meant when you said 'relationship'

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
im best friends with my cousins on my mums side.

dont talk to cousins on my dads side that much, because we visit denmark more often than we visit pakistan (so i see my mums family more often), and cousins on mums side are more my age, or younger, while everyone on my dads side are much older.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
on my mums side, i have none my age.
theyre. under 16

on my dads, i do have some but i have no contact with them whatsoever and i dont really plan to

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
I have three cousins on my mum's side. The youngest just finished her HSC and we get on pretty well. She lives like 5min away but we communicate mostly by text haha. The second's in her early 30s, she takes me shopping at sales time :D and the third lives in Hong Kong, visits twice a year and I babysit her two sons. It's awesome, because we're all the same size so we have a semi-open wardrobe arrangement haha x]

I also have another cousin on my dad's side. She's 19, single and pregnant with her third child. I've never met her, but I doubt we'd have much in common.

POLANAKI

HSC
Thinking about it gives me headaches, hopefully they'll make a human remote control with a mute button :l

Guesss

HSC
My cuz's are practically all guys who are either my age or older.

They all look out for me etc "If any guys hassle yu, call me and .... " etc

Recently i started getting closer with my cuz's... and so far its been rewarding, especially when their friends are over :D

:eek: Note: One of my cuz's annoys the hell out of me, cause he's such a sleaze.

assiduous

HSC
My cuz's are practically all guys who are either my age or older.

They all look out for me etc "If any guys hassle yu, call me and .... " etc

Recently i started getting closer with my cuz's... and so far its been rewarding, especially when their friends are over :D

:eek: Note: One of my cuz's annoys the hell out of me, cause he's such a sleaze.
i'm very jealous at this moment in time.

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Mum's:

1 Male, 30 yo. He's my boss at work, smalltalk at best about footy.

3 Females, all within their 20s, barely ever talk. Their parents are weird.

1 baby female, cute. From this same uncle, he's got 2 boys I've never met, probably around 20yo.

Dad:

2 males, 30s, don't talk.

1 male, 20yo, he's fairly wog, and I'm not, so yeah, nothing really. 1 female, 25yo, she's just too old to talk to.

HSC
mine is more a sexual relationship with the cousins.

what can i say? we get along.

:love:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
i have 9 first cousins, then like 10568657 second cousins. im the second oldest and we all get along. i have 6 male cousins and 3 female ones lol.

i hardly see my second cousins though, family fights or someshit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)