Chemistry Class of 2007: Roll Call (1 Viewer)

Which elective are you doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
get out of chemistry if u can.. take a look at my sig!!! haha

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lol we're doing industrial and that sounds so boring already.
i really wanted to do shipwrecks too , gah ! ><"
does anyone know what the easiest of the electives is ? .. as in .. the most easily understandable.
forensics , reading from what you guys have written , sounds by far the hardest !

ah wellz .. we`ll see we`ll see.
plus i have a crap teacher too .. oh what luck.

Shortbreads

HSC
As late as I may be, we're doing Shipwrecks. Which while it may not be riveting is mostly about corrosion, isn't it? And that's alright by me.

xinxin89

HSC
meh what they (BOS) should do is alternate the optional modules around all the schools each year, like a round robin :D that way everyone gets a turn at each module

Mally Cat

HSC
YAY I'M ONE OF U!!!! so proud! I'm doing ship wreck coz i'm not very good at chem and i was told this was the most simple ha fun fun!!!!!
oh well have fun peps!

georgie.girl

HSC
shipwrecks.
Though as a PE kid i would'v liked ot do biochemistry of movement. Does anyone actually do that?

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
Martyno1 said:
Forensic chemistry. Which looks boring.

Chemistry of art looks fun.
if i ever saw u in the street i would put a hundred bullets through ur head for saying chem of art looks fun

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Haha I wanted to do Biochemistry of movement, I LOVE THAT KIND OF STUFF - it also relates quite closely with Biology's option: biochemistry.
Although I'm doing forensic chemistry, which looks really interesting. Personally the Industrial Chemistry looks quite complex :S but I guess it ties in quite closely with galvanic cells etc?

Anyway, nice to meet you all.

2opinion8d

kittyfr33k
HSC
sando said:
if i ever saw u in the street i would put a hundred bullets through ur head for saying chem of art looks fun
oooooh bad experience hey? Its over for u anyway so no more pigments :)
anyway present! yay! :wave: <WHY excitable? so I am>
we're doing industrial like many other schools.
What is it with bad chemistry teachers? I have no idea who's taking my class this year.

nice to meet everyone!
good luck in chem... has everyone finished and been tested on Production of Materials?

* oh yeah yoakim i'm so jealous! i wanted to do forensic... did u see this year's hsc paper? For the 8 marker forensic question i recall there was this picture of a crime scene and u had to talk about technologies that scientists can use to solve the crime or sumthing. It looked more appealing than the boring industrial question. oh well.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
2opinion8d said:
oooooh bad experience hey? Its over for u anyway so no more pigments :)
anyway present! yay! :wave: <WHY am I so excitable?>
we're doing industrial like many other schools.
What is it with bad chemistry teachers? I have no idea who's taking my class this year.

nice to meet everyone!
good luck in chem... has everyone finished and been tested on Production of Materials?

* oh yeah yoakim i'm so jealous! i wanted to do forensic... did u see this year's hsc paper? For the 8 marker forensic question i recall there was this picture of a crime scene and u had to talk about technologies that scientists can use to solve the crime or sumthing. It looked more appealing than the boring industrial question. oh well.
Haha you serious! That seems fun. Did I just say it was fun? haha.
I'm trying not to look at the 2005 and 2006 HSC exams for my subjects until around a few weeks before my trials so that I can do them under exam conditions, and compare the marks that I get with past students lol - It's all about progress :)

Sofstar

HSC
2opinion8d said:
has everyone finished and been tested on Production of Materials?

We havent finished Productions of materials yet. We're only halfway.:mad1: Are you getting a new teacher or swapping teachers?

chenliru

[h<3rt_kdramas.]
HSC
cant rememba which one our teacher chose. it was between shipwrecks and industrial. apparently one of them ties into one of the other topics, making it easier than say... forensics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)