Chemistry Class of 2007: Roll Call (1 Viewer)

Which elective are you doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yleadbetter

yleadbetter
HSC
im not sure what im doing. the trend seems to be shipwrecks. im gonna need as much help as i can. my teacher doesnt know anything. if i could get away with it i'd skip chemistry and study by myself in the library.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
So...is everyone happy with their chemistry studies?

Sofstar

HSC
Yah, but everytime i go "ohh yeah i'm up to date with my notes" the next chem class we go through another whole stack and i am behind again.

I think our teacher wants us to do Chemistry of Art now.....heh i got no idea.

We're just starting Acids n Bases! Eek.

Tashneedshelp

HSC
Hey i just registered on this thing to see if i could get stuff for chema dn my other subjects...

we're in the middle of acids and i was looking for stuff on lavoisier and all them, our half yearlies are in a week and im still making notes on the first part of the first topic...hmmm

ne one know where to get good info from? im so lost

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Tashneedshelp said:
Hey i just registered on this thing to see if i could get stuff for chema dn my other subjects...

we're in the middle of acids and i was looking for stuff on lavoisier and all them, our half yearlies are in a week and im still making notes on the first part of the first topic...hmmm

ne one know where to get good info from? im so lost
hsc.csu.edu.au - Find Chemistry then go to Acidic Enivronment, your current core topic and then find an explanation that corresponds to the syllabus dot point i.e regarding Lavoisier.

Chetzie

HSC
ohhh i think im a lil late.. but im here for the roll call!!! xD

doing industrial chemistry.. i think..
pretty sure we're going to do it..

doing the acidic environment atm..

totally sucks..

just wondering.. is there a titration formula or rule out there?

thanks,

Chetz =]

EDIT: maybe i should go over my notes before asking =="
brb! xD

HSC
...Oh well! I guess I'm here too!

We're hopefully doing Forensics...our class (of 7) has had some trouble coming to a concensus but my teacher's taught Forensics for god-knows-how-long and we'll probably kick the unhappy cookies nextdoor to do the Art one. :D

So everybody will be happy! XD

P

polyspaston

Industrial Chemistry rocks!!! My teacher told me that not many schools do Industrial... how ironic... I guess there'll be more people I can get assistance from.

Signing out...8:01pm

DAMMMMM! It's past my bedtime.

HSC
polyspaston said:
Industrial Chemistry rocks!!! My teacher told me that not many schools do Industrial... how ironic... I guess there'll be more people I can get assistance from.

Signing out...8:01pm

DAMMMMM! It's past my bedtime.

ahahaha. i remember when my friend said, "how ionic" instead of "how ironic". we always remind him of his failure:rofl:

HSC
the-1-n-only-me said:
ahahaha. i remember when my friend said, "how ionic" instead of "how ironic". we always remind him of his failure:rofl:
LOL.
Funny stuff there.

HSC
industrial chem!!........me n 2 otha ppl n my class r doin it, the rest is doin ship w, n yeah.....its coz our teacher is...s...h...i...*..., we got tutours that r way betta.....(we r the top 3 ppl basicli lmao) our teacher told us we can go into the room next door n study while she is teaching ship w, o well

HSC
Hey everyone. I'm going to be very different, I'm doing the biochemistry of movement. Is there something wrong with this topic that no one does it or something thing or is it just "too hard"? I'm the only one in my class of 7 doing it.

annavlad

HSC
wow....from what i read...am i the only one doing Forensic science here?
and organic chem sounds boring :p

anna

HSC
annavlad said:
wow....from what i read...am i the only one doing Forensic science here?
Nah, if you have a look at the Poll at the top of the page, there are 16 people who have voted saying that they are also doing "Forensic Science".

emar

HSC
hey all we are doin biochemistry which we dont really want to do cause it sounds boring. the teacher gave us no choice cause its suppose to be easy and no one does it which according to this poll is true so thats one to him. apart from that he is a really good teacher and makes everything seem easy.so yeah good luck everybody. howz every1 else finding the course??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)