Chemistry Class of 2007: Roll Call (1 Viewer)

Which elective are you doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Where are you guys all up to in chemistry? Like...have you guys made Production of Material study notes? Studied ahead? etc etc?

2opinion8d

kittyfr33k
HSC
yoakim said:
Where are you guys all up to in chemistry? Like...have you guys made Production of Material study notes? Studied ahead? etc etc?
Production of materials notes: done (just have to ask about recent discoveries of transuranic elements... we barely went over that and I'm getting a new teacher)
studied ahead: tried to read over acidic environment...:sleep: I was all fired up at the start with all the acid/ base indicator stuff but then it just got really boring... it is probably more interesting when u go over it in class. Some say its the best module...

2opinion8d

kittyfr33k
HSC
Sofstar said:
We havent finished Productions of materials yet. We're only halfway.:mad1: Are you getting a new teacher or swapping teachers?
:wave: hi sof!
Well i think my teacher was on a contract so we're proabably getting the "other" chem teacher. So i guess swapping.

lolz good luck chem...don't worry hopefully your teachers will speed up a bit and there's always help on BOS :)

Sofstar

HSC
2opinion8d said:
:wave: hi sof!
Well i think my teacher was on a contract so we're proabably getting the "other" chem teacher. So i guess swapping.

lolz good luck chem...don't worry hopefully your teachers will speed up a bit and there's always help on BOS :)
:wave:. Ah k. I got another chem teacher for yr 12 too. Damn timetable. Had most of my class but everyone swapped to the other class. Now there's only about 12 of us in the class.:rofl:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Sofstar said:
:wave:. Ah k. I got another chem teacher for yr 12 too. Damn timetable. Had most of my class but everyone swapped to the other class. Now there's only about 12 of us in the class.:rofl:
Oh OK we have 12 guys and 0 girls in our Physics class how about that ?

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
f3nr15 said:
Oh OK we have 12 guys and 0 girls in our Physics class how about that ?
Oh, we have all girls in chem, no guys. Same goes for physics and bio too. *shifty eyes* :p

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
airie said:
Oh, we have all girls in chem, no guys. Same goes for physics and bio too. *shifty eyes* :p
Looks like the pursuit of scientifical knowledge is preferred only by girls then.

EDIT: You attend a girls school, the girls here in my grade aren't very inspired by science.

Last edited:

conman

HSC
It's good to have equally number of proton and neutron inside an atom. if not it will become radioactive isotope!!!

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
My school's physics class only has 3 guys (I go to a boy's only)...

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Sofstar said:
My chem class is has 12 girls and 0 guys. I was gonna ask if you wanted to swap but that's your physics class.....:p
Oh ... Le Chatelier must have did his work for our Chemistry class because we have an equal amount of boys to girls and therefore maintained a gender equilibirum.

He should have come by and set things right for your class then, and my Physics class too :( ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)