Cheating (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Im going to write notes on my upper thigh and ask to go to the bathroom and look at them do you think ill get caught?
They wont follow me into the bathroom right?

<<< winner
Write them felt and strap it to your leg with bandages.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Im going to write notes on my upper thigh and ask to go to the bathroom and look at them do you think ill get caught?
They wont follow me into the bathroom right?
Most likely not, but would you be able to deal with the embarassment and subsequent 0 if the examiners supect anything and ask you to prove there isnt anything written on your thighs? This forum is checked by teachers and your school is on your profile - what happens if someone here notifies the school or an examiner at your school sees it.

Besides that even if you get away with it, its a bad habit to get into - if you need to cheat to get into uni how are you going to be able to cope in uni? Its just a bad idea and very unethical to cheat in exams...

D94

HSC
N/A
Most likely not, but would you be able to deal with the embarassment and subsequent 0 if the examiners supect anything and ask you to prove there isnt anything written on your thighs? This forum is checked by teachers and your school is on your profile - what happens if someone here notifies the school or an examiner at your school sees it.
They would never ask for you show them what is on your thigh, unless they have strong evidence prior to that; there is more risk for them if they are wrong. And even if teachers see this forum, and reads about a person cheating, there doesn't have to be any truth associated with the posts made here.

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A
They would never ask for you show them what is on your thigh.
Wanna bet? It is perfectly acceptable for a same-sex supervisor (with witness) to ask a student to display any writing on their body.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
guys, cheating wont get you anywhere in life (serious).

jung1239

HSC
On this topic, i have a question...

What if i let a guy read my essay through sending it to him via email, and he reproduces it in the exam without my permission?

He told me he wouldn't but i don't know if i can believe him.

IF on the slightest of probabilities i get caught would i be penalised as well? or just him?

HSC
Uni Grad
On this topic, i have a question...

What if i let a guy read my essay through sending it to him via email, and he reproduces it in the exam without my permission?

He told me he wouldn't but i don't know if i can believe him.

IF on the slightest of probabilities i get caught would i be penalised as well? or just him?
Likely both of you because (strictly speaking) you're not supposed to pass your stuff around and BOS can't (and dont really care to) waste time / resources trying to figure out who's it actually is and that it was given to the other on the grounds it wouldn't be reproduced etc.

That said I showed mine to people who I wasn't 100% sure I could trust, as I'm sure do many others and nothing comes of it.

M3H

B.a.n.n.e.d
HSC
i 1once brot my noats in da exam h4ll, but i neva buthered 2 l00k 4t dem :cool: :cool:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
i 1once brot my noats in da exam h4ll, but i neva buthered 2 l00k 4t dem :cool: :cool:
I brought my phone into the exam for my trial. It was on silent. It also has student's guide to chemistry and other notes on it. I wasn't feeling confident about the exam and felt like going to the bathroom to read the notes, but I never did. :/
If I came first I would've felt bad anyway, and I probably would've knocked one of my close friends out of 4th place. So I'm glad I didn't do it. But he's a cunt now.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
u onli liv 1ce bruddah gotta do woteva it tayks!11!
I still came 2nd so that's okay. But if I could go back and do it again, I'd probably cheat because I beat the guys coming =1st and 3rd by a fair bit, meaning their external will probably drag me down. :/

herbs1

HSC
Just saying, but the fact you guys contemplate on cheating in the HSC (a standard test) to me shows genuine stupidity. Just learn your stuff like everyone else and stop being one hemisphere short of a brain

HSC
Uni Grad
This has got me wondering... are we the year that has the most cheating related threads on BOS? :O

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
This has got me wondering... are we the year that has the most cheating related threads on BOS? :O
Yes, the mods were thinking about this. What the hell is wrong with you guys?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)