Cheating (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Lol who would be that desperate to cheat in their hsc? Its an exam people, if you take it that seriously then just study, it'll most likely get you a better mark anyway.

D94

HSC
N/A
Wanna bet? It is perfectly acceptable for a same-sex supervisor (with witness) to ask a student to display any writing on their body.
But the flaw in what you're saying is that you have already accused the person of cheating, or at least unfairly targeted a student. BOS makes it very clear that:
- All claims must be substantiated.
- Teachers must not make any accusations until the facts have been established.
Until they have the evidence, they can't blatantly accuse you of cheating. Even if they suspect you of cheating, there must still be strong evidence in order to further investigate the matter, and it's not up to the student to show their innocence by presenting a body part; it's up to BOS to prove them guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

What if the writing was on a guy's dick?

herbs1

HSC
What if the writing was on a guy's dick?
given most people here are asian, i doubt it'd be much help

you could get like...a quote MAX for english. Perhaps if you were doing " a narrow fellow" by dickinson.

Last edited:

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
what if someone happened to copy you unknowingly, would you get penalised as well and can you do anything about it?

HSC
Uni Grad
say by chance someone happen to write the same thing as you how would you know who copied who ?
Ignoring the near impossibility of this I'm not sure actually, I guess it would depend how similar they were, then the markers make a decision as to whether they think cheating happened or not.

o_0

HSC
Yes, the mods were thinking about this. What the hell is wrong with you guys?
I'm thinking this too. Seriously who would be thinking about cheating that much? =_=

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
why think of something which wont happen, waste of thought.

o_0

HSC
u onli liv 1ce bruddah gotta do woteva it tayks!11!

zhiying

HSC
sooooo what if two people helped each other out with a story/essay and then branched off, so they just have like similar structure

powlmao

Banned
HSC
sooooo what if two people helped each other out with a story/essay and then branched off, so they just have like similar structure
Depends how close the stories are.

If they follow the same plot then yes it is cheating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)