Catholic Church and HIV/AIDS in Africa. (1 Viewer)

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
nope. i just assumed it was another loser who called this website home. although please enlighten me tully.
OK, so his dp is a bell and his names starts with an A... got it yet? Tell me if you need any more clues.

I'm pretty sure I told him who you are, so when he called you creepy, I think he was joking...

EDIT: Yeah, you were more likely referring to me when you were talking about the "losers" of this forum. I've got 381 more posts than him...

ablle

HSC
N/A
goddamn it tully why do you always have to ruin everything? ha

hi ned

if this thread was a train it would be wrecked.

nhg

HSC
ok im sorry aaron. but i just get on the defensive when strange people start having a go at me. come on. as thought that dp wouldn't be gay in any other context.

ablle

HSC
N/A
ahahahahah thats fine. it does look pretty queer, now that you mention it

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
ok im sorry aaron. but i just get on the defensive when strange people start having a go at me. come on. as thought that dp wouldn't be gay in any other context.
Yeah, it's pretty gay in any context.

Edit: Yeah, this thread has gone off topic to an unholy extent. Heh heh, unholy.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
More, like, if this thread were a train, it would be derailed.

That's how you speak proper.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
lol I love how the OP was "what do you think?"

Then OP has a retarded argument for why the strong cock of the catholic church is not reponsible for HIV spread in Africa

abstinence tried and tested works ergo therefore if GOd tells you not to use condoms and not have sex if you get HIV well

my reasons are and will always be biblical.
oh look a bible reference

pack up guys. its time to go home.

we've been bibled. The bible is always right. Even that stuff about stoning homos

Last edited by a moderator:

kalamari

HSC
lol I love how the OP was "what do you think?"

Then OP has a retarded argument for why the strong cock of the catholic church is not reponsible for HIV spread in Africa
I find it funny how my argument is "retarted." Did you even bother to read what you posted as your argument:

abstinence tried and tested works ergo therefore if GOd tells you not to use condoms and not have sex if you get HIV well
Next time learn to string a sentence together so people don't think you are retarted.

oh look a bible reference

pack up guys. its time to go home.

we've been bibled. The bible is always right. Even that stuff about stoning homos
Also nice work doing three consecutive posts, how about you start your own thread and just write replies to yourself.

HSC
LOL bible. Im going to get the Qu'ran out now. brb.
Fucking stupid fucks.

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I find it funny how my argument is "retarted." Did you even bother to read what you posted as your argument:

Next time learn to string a sentence together so people don't think you are retarted.

Also nice work doing three consecutive posts, how about you start your own thread and just write replies to yourself.
Wow.
You're a fucking retard.
Why the hell would he start his own thread just cos he had three consecutive posts?
God must have been in a shitty mood the day he made you dude. There's obviously no other explanation for why you're so fucked up.

HSC
OMG mods, you guys are shit. I pulled out a perfect Quranic verse just for kalamari but you guys had to remove it. bloody fascists.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
OMG mods, you guys are shit. I pulled out a perfect Quranic verse just for kalamari but you guys had to remove it. bloody fascists.
Put it in English and I'll leave it up :p Until you do I'll have to resume my assumption of egregious insults of the highest offensive order/etc!

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Put it in English and I'll leave it up :p Until you do I'll have to resume my assumption of egregious insults of the highest offensive order/etc!
Why get rid of my response for Kway?!
BBJ repped me for it. He wasn't offended.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
you spelt retarded wrong

you spelt it wrong again

if you followed the teachings of the catholic church you would stop posting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)