bras with halter dresses!? (1 Viewer)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
bex found a great (and cheap one) from Short Stories.

i use Fine lines 6-way convertible. you can get fine lines ones with padding, or if you don't want/need the padding, u can get the normal ones. they're bloody awesome

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
thanks girls. i'll just have to start looking round for these sticky adhesive bras.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I take a pic....maybe without it on cos its rather revealing.......oh what the hell whats some cleavage amongst friends......I'll take a pic and post it soon!

HSC
N/A
Ms 12 said:
I have DD's and the stick on bra's dont do anything for me so Id imagine it wouldn't be much better for a D. I have a Fine Lines convertible lace bra that I got from Myer for my year 10 formal that has really great lift in it....its got a low back and if you really want extra support you can turn the straps halter neck....but like I said Ive got big boobies and they look great in this strapless bra.

Escada also make fantastic push up bras for bigger boobies, but its upwards of $500 for D-DD.
I'm a C-cup myself, and have friends that are D-cups (and dancers, to boot!!! eeek, the bouncing). They've used the adhesive Braza Bras, and they work fine for them.

however each to their own - we're all shaped a bit differently so it might be more fitting for some and less so for others. Failing that, Fine Lines is the bestest brand in the whole entire world, second only to Elle Macpherson (my advice is that you get one of those, the bra fits lovely and will last for a nice long time).

Mind you, I still prefer the stick-on Braza Bra (not the chicken fillet thing). Don't any of you other C+ cup girls get terrible neck pains/red marks from thin halter straps (including bra straps)?!?!?!?!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Yes!!! People complain about getting sore necks and whatever from regular bras, when that doesn't worry me at all...but as soon as I go halter, hello pain!!

HSC
N/A
I point-blank refuse to wear halter bras/bikinis with the thin ties (except in dire dance situations where I'm forced to) for that very reason. I just can't take it...!!! and I'm not even that big!!

That being said, I also have a bad history with strapless bras (they seem to always fall down, do I need to go down a band size or go up a cup size?!?!) so it's always stick-ons for me when we get to the really low-cut tops...

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
is there a braza bra shop or anything? where to buy these sticky things?? i dont have a credit card... cant buy anything off the net

HSC
N/A
You can get them from Myer's and DJ's, I think (Myer's definately). If they're not "around" the lingerie section somewhere, just ask at the counter (I've had to do that before. Not sure why, it's a pretty popular product).

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
sweet thanks. my nearest myer is about an hour away though.

HSC
N/A
Try any lingerie store - even Bras n Things if you've got one near. It is a pretty popular product.

strawberriqueen

HSC
im so glad my mum is making my formal dress... not only is it strapless but the back starts about 5cm above my waist so i can't wear any kind of bra that i can think of... instead mum is putting an underwire into the lining of the dress... with D cup breasts it hurts too much to go without any kind of support even for one night

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
thanks girls. i'll just have to start looking round for these sticky adhesive bras.
Im sure OJ would be more than happy to give u some support.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Ive never converted my convertibles to halter, i just go strapless if i wear halters. A halter bra seems way too uncomfortable plus then you would be able to see the strap around your neck and id rather not see any if i have a choice.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
Ive never converted my convertibles to halter, i just go strapless if i wear halters. A halter bra seems way too uncomfortable plus then you would be able to see the strap around your neck and id rather not see any if i have a choice.
me too...they weigh my neck down and give me neck problems :rolleyes:

good support from strapless bras are hard to find

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
what size are you if you dont mind me asking?
As i have said many times before, I swear by 'loveable's' convertible as much as you can by anything.

HSC
N/A
^ Beauty is pain, much? :p

I'm waiting for someone to hurry up and invent a REAL wonderbra - one that lifts and supports in all the right places without the need for straps, ie the perfect strapless that doesn't fall down, or provide inadequate support.

(all those guys listening in on our bra conversation, if you're an engineer, take heed of our list of demands! They'll make you rich!)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
glitterfairy said:
I'm waiting for someone to hurry up and invent a REAL wonderbra - one that lifts and supports in all the right places without the need for straps, ie the perfect strapless that doesn't fall down, or provide inadequate support.
I've found mine.

HSC
N/A
Maybe I need to try Lovable, then. I've already got a finelines, and it slips down. Could be wrong sizing, though...

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
I've tried on fine lines and i didn't find it comfortable/the cups sat weird. If i recall correctly it was too padded (could had been a different one)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)