bras with halter dresses!? (2 Viewers)

bex

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Yeah its been 'proven' that *most* chicks lose weight from their tits first and put it back onto their tits last.

As for a reduction, hell no. I like my boobies. I'd get a lift though.
im with you on that one! especially in 10 years or so after kids.... EWWW gravity is not a well endowed girls best friend!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
I have to bump this thread. i bought my formal dress today. Its halter neck, and quite low cut. as in, you can see the bit between my boobs. i have pretty big boobs, C cup. I dont wanna not wear a bra! and im so skeptical of those stick on thingos. they so wouldnt support, so what do i do??

HSC
grk_styl said:
majority of d + cuppers want smaller boobs
majority of a - b cuppers want bigger boobs.
we always want wat we cant have :p
*hugs her C-cups* :p

Although i wish my breasts were the same size. My left boob is a C, while my right is a C.5 or something.

Lainee

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
I have to bump this thread. i bought my formal dress today. Its halter neck, and quite low cut. as in, you can see the bit between my boobs. i have pretty big boobs, C cup. I dont wanna not wear a bra! and im so skeptical of those stick on thingos. they so wouldnt support, so what do i do??
Don't get the silicone bras. I've got C cups on a non-PMSy day and they really don't offer any support and make my boobies look huge. :p

Try these - http://www.brazabra.com/ You can get them from DJs. They're tricky to apply but you can practice and get a hang of them beforehand. And you can trim them to fit if you need to as well. They're better than going without a bra because they give some light support if what you want is for them to be covered and.. not so bouncy. :p

shortie_689

HSC
I have a great suggestion... I myself also have large boobs DD an i wore a halter to the formal to so I know the pain... I wore a fine lines bra that is convertable u make urself a top strap that goes round ur neck an if you have a low back on the dress wat u can do is u get the other strap an attach it to the bottom loops on the bra at the back an that loops around the frontof ur stomach pushin the back down an the top up therefore giving your boobs a nice lift

Liberal Scum

Banned
HSC
grk_styl said:
majority of d + cuppers want smaller boobs
majority of a - b cuppers want bigger boobs.
we always want wat we cant have :p
That's like Peter North saying he wants a smaller penis, it's just stupid.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
i wore a strapless dress with those cup things that feel slimey...
*biggest mistake ever*
even with tape, they were the lamest excuse for a bra i've ever seen-
$50 right down the drain :(
lol
oh well, ya live ya learn

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Just thought Id post that right now I am wearing a $300 Fendi silk balconette bra....don't worry, I didn't buy it, it was a gift from a rather well-off aunt who just returned from overseas.......but let me tell you right now, i don't think Im ever gonna take it off!

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
how exciting is that!!!
is the support just divine???

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Its not THAT supportive, but its the perfect cut for my boobs, they look so feminine and hawt! So comfy though, not cutting in or anything!

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
Ms 12 said:
Its not THAT supportive, but its the perfect cut for my boobs, they look so feminine and hawt! So comfy though, not cutting in or anything!
awww how lovely!!!
good 4 you :D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
My $25 Kayser ones don't cut in, so they'll do me just fine!

$300 on a bra, even if you didn't buy it yourself, thats just whoa.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Oh, I totally agree, but thats why Im excited, I would NEVER spend that much on a bra. I spend a lot on underwear, but not that much.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
My $25 Kayser ones don't cut in, so they'll do me just fine!

i'm with you completely. got cash, but there's no need to spend THAT much on a bra! (imo anyway)

i've got an adhesive bra..but it doesnt do that much for me. lainee, those ones look really good, so getting one of the swivel ones..need support/lift BAD! *goes to dj's tomorrow....-ish*

Last edited:
HSC
Ms 12 said:
Just thought Id post that right now I am wearing a $300 Fendi silk balconette bra....don't worry, I didn't buy it, it was a gift from a rather well-off aunt who just returned from overseas.......but let me tell you right now, i don't think Im ever gonna take it off!
Post pics Ms 12! :p

I wanna see the erm... bra :rolleyes:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
shellybelly: buy all those adhesive, hollywood tape etc things and TRY them with ur dress. it mighty get costly, but u need to figure out wat works for u.

go to bra shops and myer, and take ur dress with u so u can try the dress on with the bra.

just a suggestion:if u dont end up finding the perfect bra, u could always wear a plain strapless, and if the bit in the middle shows where ur cleavage is, then stick a jewelled brooch right in the middle. it make ur dress sparkle and it'll hide the the bra strap in the middle. always work with what u got.

i want smaller boobs too lol

and omg i wanna see that $300 bra too!

Lainee

HSC
grk_styl said:
shellybelly: buy all those adhesive, hollywood tape etc things and TRY them with ur dress. it mighty get costly, but u need to figure out wat works for u.
Hollywood tape does not work with sizable boobs unfortunately, it just doesn't go when you're dancing and the boobs start dancing in the opposite direction. :p And there's always the issue of causing future sagginess, which is definately one reason to stay away from the tape.

just a suggestion:if u dont end up finding the perfect bra, u could always wear a plain strapless, and if the bit in the middle shows where ur cleavage is, then stick a jewelled brooch right in the middle. it make ur dress sparkle and it'll hide the the bra strap in the middle. always work with what u got.
OR you can just wear a really nice strapless bra (black looks nice under red) that has lace trim and make it part of the dress. :p Although I don't support the exposed bra trend, this is an *option* if nothing else works!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
One of the chicks in my year wore a white pinstripe suit to our formal, with no shirt, but a black bra (she had pretty big boobies) and it looked hawt!

As for Hollywood tape, it works fine for me, I don't see how it wouldn't work for anyone else...all your doing is sticking your dress to your skin, its not a supportive thing..

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
ok, sorry but i can't be bothered reading the whole of the thread. i'm so lazy. but what are the best strapless bras around? best brands with a good amount of support (C/D cup)
i've never done the strapless thing before so i'm like a little lost :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)