bras with halter dresses!? (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
thats the spirit :eek:

considering us guys generally wear shit stuff, i dont see why girls should always dress up (i mean, there are times when you should....)

HSC
N/A
For ourselves! For the other ladies (who are generally the only ones to notice and give compliments!)!

I don't really give a damn what guys or even my close guy friends think I look like, but it's all about impressing the girls (and my gay friends!!!!!!!), right? After all, girls are so much less forgiving in regards to fashion...!

Skeeta

HSC
braad said:
thats the spirit :eek:

considering us guys generally wear shit stuff, i dont see why girls should always dress up (i mean, there are times when you should....)
braad if you keep talking like that, you're going to get urself laid

edit: maybe not

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
glitterfairy said:
For ourselves! For the other ladies (who are generally the only ones to notice and give compliments!)!

I don't really give a damn what guys or even my close guy friends think I look like, but it's all about impressing the girls (and my gay friends!!!!!!!), right? After all, girls are so much less forgiving in regards to fashion...!
:( im a failure to my team,
but seriously, i really don't care what im wearing when im around my girlfriends- i could be in my pjz and we wouldn't notice...
but its when i go shopping or somewhere i know there will be guys and im in the bathroom for 2 hours ...and trying to find a lovely outfit :( for shame :p

olchik

HSC
You can go to differnt shops and look what they sell there, probably shop assistants can give you some advice. But take youк dress with you, coz you can try the bras with it. Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)