bras with halter dresses!? (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
Hi Girls!

I bought this super hot halter neck dress.. and it fits really nicely but i want my D cup boobs to have a bit more lift...

how can i achieve that? like are there low cut bras? or do those chicken fillet things actually work? im thinking not on large puppies like mine...

ARGH i wish they would shrink! any suggestions would be awesome!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
on D's i'd suggest a strapless bra or one that you can make the straps halter (most strapless ones will allow you to do that) over chicken fillets...they're better for smaller boobies that dont need a heap of support

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
is the dress backless?

convertible bras can go halter neck, thats the best otherwise. i would suggest tryin the chicken fillets too.... but prob the actually expensive ones.

ur best bet is the convertible bra tho.
hope u look hot!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
My friend had the same problem and so shes gonna get them bandaged up for the formal? with some special bandages?i have no idea, but it kills when you take them off.

With chicken fillets, they give you an extra cup size and since hers are alread DD, thats why she went for the bandages. Ill ask her and tell you what theyre called next time i see her.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i have a convertible bra from target, it's low cut and i wear it whenever i wear halters. i'm a C-cup, i've had it for years and it's still going strong! so yeah, browse through target for some inexpensive low-cut bras ;)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
this time im going commando but for yr 10 i wore those stick on bras that are like big band aids. my boobs were a large c cup then and they gave plenty of support. i think i bought them from 'just feathers' in bondi jct.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
miss_gtr said:
bandeu's (sp?) Those strapless things....though i would imagine it to be hell uncomfortable for D cups! Yeah they sell 5 way bra's pretty cheap, it can be worn holter, strapless, criss cross, normal or...some other way.. so maybe you could get one of those..or if worse comes to worse... you could wear your bikini if the holter strap of your dress was thick enough to hide it.
haha thats so tacky. id say try the big bandaids in advance, try low cut strapless, and if all else fails then brave it and go braless. after all you're young and perky...

HSC
Find a really good convertible bra. It'll be well worth your time / money / effort ;)
You might find it uncomfortable at first (i did) but using clear bra straps helps.

Or go without. Seriously, they're just nippes. Nipples are sexy.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
natstar said:
Def a strapless. Girls who wear normal bras with tops like halters and backless ones etc look down right skanky and cheap. If the dress is backless try one of those stick on bras. I dont know how they will support D cups, but try them perhaps
i resent that :) but then again the only bras i ever expose are expensive ones. watch sex and the city. carrie always had exposing undergarments, and they look hot on her. i just try to copy :eek:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
first things first:

if you have d cup breasts u should definitely wear a bra. otherwise you're going to have absolutely no control over them and u wont feel comfortable. (from my experience, d cup breasts need bras 24/7)

ive got halter tops and i usually were the fine lines 6-way convertible bra. some of them have padding in it which gives ur boobs an AWESOME push-up. u just gotta search around. also, going strapless doesn't give ur boobs a lift-up, so if ur wearing a halter top/dress, wear the strap around ur neck. it hurts, i know, coz d-cup breasts are pretty heavy, but the strap will give ur boobs a lift.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I have DD's and the stick on bra's dont do anything for me so Id imagine it wouldn't be much better for a D. I have a Fine Lines convertible lace bra that I got from Myer for my year 10 formal that has really great lift in it....its got a low back and if you really want extra support you can turn the straps halter neck....but like I said Ive got big boobies and they look great in this strapless bra.

Escada also make fantastic push up bras for bigger boobies, but its upwards of $500 for D-DD.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
people pay $500 for bras??????????

yeah, i have near non-existent bobs, so i wont be much help, but goodluck with what ever you do boob/bra/adhesive wise.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Haha a lot of them end up on the bargain rack at the David Jones clearance store in Birkenhead, let me tell you!

Skeeta

HSC
yeah bra straps showing are acceptable, but the buckley-up thing at the back, especially if its an old bra.. is a bit. ugh

imo

bex

HSC
ewwwww! i hate how girls wear normal bras with halters and boob tubes.. like what the hell are they thinking!?

the problem isnt the nipples.. its more like i want to have a nice lift you know?? i tried a fine lines one but i think it would have been too bulky.. like im thinking you would have seen the cup... i think the best bet would be to take the dress in with me next time..

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
ahh I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and go strapless for the formal, cos my dress is halter but it goes up the front and around the neck if that makes sense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)