bras with halter dresses!? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
typos

I heard this quote once.

"You only ever find nice bras for B or C cups. Nobody caters to tiny titties, or makes over-the-shoulder-boulder-holders!" - courtesy of TheLounge. True, much?

Last edited:

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
glitterfairy said:
I heard this quote once.

"You only ever fnid nice bras for B or C cups. Nobody caters to tiny titties, or makes over-the-shoulder-boulder-holders!" - courtesy of TheLounge. True, much?
2right 10chars

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Go shopping and try to find sexy non-grandma bras for bigger boobies, its almost impossible.
quoted for emphasis.

i'd DIE for a C-cup. i always go into the bar section of Myer and just stare at all the beautiful B and C cup bras. gorgeous fine detail, lace, awesome colours.
I gotta admit i have found 2 beautiful D cup bras....hooray for Kayser Brazillians

love that quote!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i love my boobs but its incredibly hard to find bras in my size that arent padded but are nice. i mean im happy with my size, i dont want to false advertise!!!

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
Emily. said:
i love my boobs but its incredibly hard to find bras in my size that arent padded but are nice. i mean im happy with my size, i dont want to false advertise!!!
lol nicely worded

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i saw the word 'bra' and mixed it up with 'brad'

honest mistake :rolleyes:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
and then you all started talking about boobs and i reckonnnnnnnn that it's a very important subject for humans of both sexes

so yeh

bra = brad :eek:

and i so should be an accessory with halter necks

HSC
N/A
Emily. said:
^ same reason I've never worn an actual padded/push-up bra, even when I was an A.

Sometimes soft-cup (still with underwires, mind you!) bras rule (especially under more fitting singlet tops).

I'm just going to assume you're an A or B here... but anyway. As time goes by, I SWEAR the number of pushup bras is increasing. Don't ask me why... but it just looks that way? And at the same time, the average bra size is increasing - I think it's 12C or 14B now. It's on the up-and-up...!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
all of fashion is about false advertising. camoflauging some things and embellishing others.
and push up bras dont so much make your boobs bigger rather than make them a nicer shape with good cleavage.
if you dont want to falsely advertise as to the shape of your boobs, why wear a bra at all...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)