BOS Proposal (1 Viewer)

Do you think this BOS should create official trial test papers?

• Total voters

loapowm

Banned
HSC
Just to put forward. You could potenially put Mod made multiple choice on this site. Shouldn't be extremely hard. Would also make it easier to mark

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
No school would buy papers written by somebody 'unqualified' ie: No degree in Education, despite the fact that I disagree with this.

WTF? How that 'somebody' knows MX2? lol
I think what you were trying to say was: "If they have no degree in Education, how can they possibly know anything of MX2?"

In which case, look at users such as myself, seanieg89, Trebla, Drongoski, and countless others.

Neither of us have formal qualifications in Education, yet I am very confident in our abilities to teach MX2, and write papers in it.

To be blunt, I think the question you posted their is a bit naive, and shows that you haven't really appreciated the amount of help we have given you on the forums (yes, I know who you are).

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
what writing english questions are easy.

Belonging is integral to personal fulfillment.

Examine this statement with reference to you core text and TWO related texts.

literally took me 10 seconds

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I think what you were trying to say was: "If they have no degree in Education, how can they possibly know anything of MX2?"

In which case, look at users such as myself, seanieg89, Trebla, Drongoski, and countless others.

Neither of us have formal qualifications in Education, yet I am very confident in our abilities to teach MX2, and write papers in it.

To be blunt, I think the question you posted their is a bit naive, and shows that you haven't really appreciated the amount of help we have given you on the forums (yes, I know who you are).
I thought they meant, 'just because they have a degree in education doesn't mean they know anything about MX2. Someone who did it, like you, would be more qualified, even if you didn't have the degree'.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
what writing english questions are easy.

Belonging is integral to personal fulfillment.

Examine this statement with reference to you core text and TWO related texts.

literally took me 10 seconds
Writing basic generic questions is easy. Making good questions is a bit harder. And then there's the rest of the paper (like stimulus for creative writing, and sample texts for comprehension). The essay question is probably the simplest part of the exam to write.

umm what

Banned
HSC
N/A

oh lol ok !! :)

addoil

HSC
And I think I can write a chemistry and IPT paper too...
unless someone else are already doing these??

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
And I think I can write a chemistry and IPT paper too...
unless someone else are already doing these??
Community written papers could be a good idea. Rather than just the moderating team, who frankly, have a lot on their hands already. Get two or three people collaborating on one paper even.

LMAO!!! bro ur still in yr 12 :D
Still, if someone's done a lot of trial papers, they'd know the structure and ideally all the content. Writing papers could even serve as a way to study.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Funny enough, I don't actually think it's necessary to do so.

In terms of study meats, I think it's a waste of time to be honest.

umm what

Banned
HSC
N/A
Community written papers could be a good idea. Rather than just the moderating team, who frankly, have a lot on their hands already. Get two or three people collaborating on one paper even.

Still, if someone's done a lot of trial papers, they'd know the structure and ideally all the content. Writing papers could even serve as a way to study.
LOL I have done more than 200 past papers ... should I be writing trial papers too? :p

iBibah

HSC

Or suggestions for questions or question types from users, as through study they may find trends or parts of the syllabus not addressed enough.

addoil

HSC
LMAO!!! bro ur still in yr 12 :D
I'm a female!!

Though I personally feel quite confident with these subjects...
so I will try to write up a paper but if it doesn't work then I won't waste my time and continue studying instead

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
When I read this thread I thought someone was getting married.

loapowm

Banned
HSC
I actually made a fwe papers of my own awhile back.

I will upload them sometime- not sure how good they are

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Just to put forward. You could potenially put Mod made multiple choice on this site. Shouldn't be extremely hard. Would also make it easier to mark
I've looked into various online testing suites.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
The thing is... these papers are for YOU to do, what what's the point if the very same people writing the papers are also doing them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)