• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

bad boys or good boys??? (1 Viewer)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Goddamnit Raiks, you're like the perfect guy... do you have any single clones of yourself? =/

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Raiks said:
I agree, flick has a pair of specs which she uses when she isn't wearing contacts. I've always taken a liking to a girl in the right set of glasses... I guess its just one of those things.

But for yesterday she was a green eyed beauty. Today, she's a blue-eyed girl... tommorrow is anyones guess.
thats sooo kewl.. congrats u lucky bastard :)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
babydoll_ said:
Goddamnit Raiks, you're like the perfect guy... do you have any single clones of yourself? =/
I really don't know what to say to that, except that no, no single clones of myself to date unfortunately. I wouldn't want to draw the attention away from me now would I :D :p ;)

chicaraca

Australierin
HSC
N/A
It would be pretty snazzy to change your eye colour randomly though...

I know people who've worn red eyes and cat's eyes!

Nifty, huh?!

mistermouse

tattoodguy said:
i agrreee with berrry to a point.

If chicks in particular have casual sex it does reflect on dignity, respect etc etc.

Chicks who have casual sex (sleep around) are frowned upon by society and talked about in a negative way even by guys.

Putting yourself in a situation where If you fuck guys and they go and laugh at you and talk about you behind your back thats not showing respect for yourself.

If any of my friends had gfs who were known sluts etc i would looose respect for my friends. permisquous chicks - In most peoples eyes except for other permisquous girls (who try and justify their own behaviour) and dudes with extremely low standards and expectations they are looked down on.

Even if its the past i would and anyone else who believes in honor would take into account a girls past before going out with her.

As far as the comment you dont deserve anyone decent etc - well i dont know about that it depends on the guy involved its their call, its up to them and their expectations.

ok, you can't spell, you're basing all of your judgements upon double standards, and basically (from what I've noticed, and this is opinion not fact) you appear to be a wanker.

I'm not into casual sex, I've got a very long term girlfriend but you can't judge other people like that when you don't know them and don't know everything about them.

To glycerine or whoever - im happy that your happy.
to berry - whoah, thats wrong!
and to the guy who posted just below the quoted post, good on you!

tynkybell

i think that good boys havent really got anything wrong with them but sometimes they appear as "mamma's boy" and thats a huge turn off for me. Bad boys usually grab my attention as they are out there. But then if they are actually "bad" then i look the other way anywho. Just a normal guy that can make u laugh, those smooth but not sleazy guys i guess?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I think the way to go is good boys that do bad things sometimes. I think thats a very good compromise between the two.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
bad things as armed robbery or bad things such as drag racing?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
'sent down'? sorry, i don't know this law breaking language.

bubble_tea

good boy during the day,
bad boy during the night.. =P

nah i dunno man.. i'd want a tough guy who only has a soft spot for me.. =]

berry580

HSC
LoUiE SmOoiE said:
yeh the majority of girls like the whole bad guy ideal..i mean yeh i admit that sumtimes i think that there sexy and a huge turn on..but usually all of them r just drop kick yobbos who will b the same 4 the rest of there life...altho u can find a very well educated guy that is bad...but there hard 2 find, i spose girls lik bad boys coz they turn women on, i dnt think many men that act good and dnt do n e fing bad wont turn women on as much as a bad boy...it just cums down to the sorta person you are really
"i dnt think many men that act good and dnt do n e fing bad wont turn women on as much as a bad boy"

Meaning most good boys can turn women on as much as bad boy does.

"i spose girls lik bad boys coz they turn women on"

But according to you, good boys can turn women on too, but instead, they prefer bad boys.

"but usually all of them (bad boys) r just drop kick yobbos who will b the same 4 the rest of there life"

Meaning all of the bad boys will only be those relatively less well educated with relatively low paid jobs.

In conclusion, women likes men who gets paid $5 an hour because that group of men turns women on just as much as the group of men who's paid $50 an hour.

Credit- LoUiE SmOoiE

ROFLMAO. Just a j/k. Don't get mad, everygirl.

Last edited:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
good boy during the day,
bad boy during the night.. =P

nah i dunno man.. i'd want a tough guy who only has a soft spot for me.. =]
go back to those romance novels then

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i ran out of things so sue me :/

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
my frenz ideas:

bad boys
-- gals go for them (till mid twenties)
wanna hav fun and exciting

good boys
-- gals go for them (from mid twenties)
want security and knows bad boys cheat :)

berry580

HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
my frenz ideas:

bad boys
-- gals go for them (till mid twenties)
wanna hav fun and exciting

good boys
-- gals go for them (from mid twenties)
want security and knows bad boys cheat :)
Well that is exactly what I think most girls would want, although I don't like that idea. I reckon good boys should deserve all the chicks!! :vcross:

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
:) i dnt really fink gurl giv a crap abt the gudboy, bad boy scenario

as long as the guy ish decent, humorous, nice, well mannered, decent appearance, charisma,eazy goin..... n the list continue on endlessly......... ;)

so single boyz,if u meet gals checklist filled with expectation, luv,u deserve ALL the chicks!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)