bad boys or good boys??? (1 Viewer)

klaris

HSC
Good boys. As Jee said, bad boys don't really appeal to any girl with half a brain. I mean sure they might look sexy sitting on a motorbike, making out with you with you but half the time they are usually 'bad' and when I say bad I mean 'he doesn't treat you right'. Yeah, that's not really what I'm looking for, thanks.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Good boys. As Jee said, bad boys don't really appeal to any girl with half a brain. I mean sure they might look sexy sitting on a motorbike, making out with you with you but half the time they are usually 'bad' and when I say bad I mean 'he doesn't treat you right'. Yeah, that's not really what I'm looking for, thanks.
nah we just act 'bad' but are sweet to our girls. :)

Daipire

HSC
I just watched Grease.

I had never found John Travolta attractive till now.
I refuse to watch grease personally. I find that Travolta can't really portray a greaser properly, although with songs like this the movie itself represents greasers about as accurately as high school musical represents high school
(ryan would get the crap beaten out of him and troy's voice should have dropped a loooooong time ago...)

At the topic, I say, that bad boys are becoming cliches, the white bad boy has died out sometime late 90's, theres the greasy lebo with cornrows and a look that says "not only do i smell like drugs and sweat, but i'll act like i'm going to beat you up". The asian bad boy exists seemingly exclusively in tokyo drift, and the african bad boys are all in america.

Alot of the white bad boys are arguably douchebags like ravers, the seedy guys who get high and write gay as gangster graffiti in their own books! and whatever else, give me a bad boy and i'll tell you who thinks he's a douche.

im so freakin bored...

jmakowiak

HSC
Dapire said:
At the topic, I say, that bad boys are becoming cliches, the white bad boy has died out sometime late 90's, theres the greasy lebo with cornrows and a look that says "not only do i smell like drugs and sweat, but i'll act like i'm going to beat you up". The asian bad boy exists seemingly exclusively in tokyo drift, and the african bad boys are all in america.

Alot of the white bad boys are arguably douchebags like ravers, the seedy guys who get high and write gay as gangster graffiti in their own books! and whatever else, give me a bad boy and i'll tell you who thinks he's a douche.
We've got plenty of people at school like that - you should know. I think that's what you're making reference too when you talk about graffiti, no?

There are really two connotations to the word 'bad' when you talk about 'bad boys'. There are bad guys who are actually bad, who may knife you if you cross them and put you in hospital. Then there's the other "bad" guy, who enjoys drugs, sex and alcohol and is a retard when it comes to school, yet would never hurt a fly.

Girls are then judged on whether they are capable of distinguishing bad 1 from bad 2 from good, aka guys who dont fit any of the above categories. The best chicks are the ones who pick guys that are right for them... ideally, guys who don't fit into the bad category, because that's essentially what they are - bad.

klaris

HSC
nah we just act 'bad' but are sweet to our girls. :)
Define 'sweet'. In public, yeah maybe. But I've seen the 'bad boy' persona go from a little bit dangerous, still cute and being able to 'protect' you from the other tools in the world to 'don't argue with me, bitch' and then whack her across the face, repeatedly until she's cowering in a corner.

I don't think so.

Daipire

HSC
Define 'sweet'. In public, yeah maybe. But I've seen the 'bad boy' persona go from a little bit dangerous, still cute and being able to 'protect' you from the other tools in the world to 'don't argue with me, bitch' and then whack her across the face, repeatedly until she's cowering in a corner.

I don't think so.
Sweet is just an opinion, normal people would say that bad boys aren't particularly sweet, but someone into S&M or something crazy like that shit might think that bad boys are sweet.

Bonus points for mentioning S&M

kent66

HSC
N/A
The good girls are attracted to bad boys because the good girls are being repressed of the ' baddness' in them being attracted to a bad boy gives them sorta of like an adrenaline rush because they bring in excitement they lack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)