bad boys or good boys??? (1 Viewer)

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
no im pretty sure its more than that! u just followed me then! lol

J

jhakka

Fine, fine. Three then.

That's beside the point, though. You can hardly call it following unless I always have your profile open, refreshing your "Most recent posts" page constantly and making a smartarse comment to every single post you make.

And don't flatter yourself. I don't need to get over you, as I've been over you since you started posting here.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
jhakka said:
*insert nonsensical, contradictory statements here, followed by "it just comes down to the sort of person you are"*
rofl!

hahaha :D

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
jhakka said:
Fine, fine. Three then.

That's beside the point, though. You can hardly call it following unless I always have your profile open, refreshing your "Most recent posts" page constantly and making a smartarse comment to every single post you make.

And don't flatter yourself. I don't need to get over you, as I've been over you since you started posting here.
pffft as if i would want to be followed by you anyway, i wouldnt flatter myself over this situation! i dont want to see you on my tail again unless you have something nice to say :) because your a rude boy! :D

J

jhakka

LoUiE SmOoiE said:
pffft as if i would want to be followed by you anyway, i wouldnt flatter myself over this situation! i dont want to see you on my tail again unless you have something nice to say :) because your a rude boy! :D
Be the better person. Just walk away.

mistermouse

*fight fight fight*

bad boys = wankers

snag = me

course i never have to be bad coz ppl dun tend to pick fights with me. but meh.
im a teddy bear and im happy that way

chicaraca

Australierin
HSC
N/A
geeks

+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
DAMn i dun wear glasses.... stupid vision

ive been told im a good boy ;).... to her parents

lol secretly im a nerd... (i wear contacts)... im truly sick and tired of glasses, trust me, you would never want them!

hmm.. maybe i can get laser eye surgery

J

jhakka

I've been wearing glasses for five years, and they don't bother me in the least.

chicaraca

Australierin
HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
I've been wearing glasses for five years, and they don't bother me in the least.

I guess you get used to them after a while...

I think the reason I hate glasses (on me) so much is that I never had a decent pair! My parents would always somehow convince me to get the ugliest pair :)

O well, I only wear glasses at home now, and contacts everywhere else ;)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
jhakka said:
I hate it that guys look cute in glasses and can always pick up, but they never go for chicks in glasses.

Techinally, I'm not a nerd. God just made me blind.

chicaraca

Australierin
HSC
N/A
Loz#1 said:
I hate it that guys look cute in glasses and can always pick up, but they never go for chicks in glasses.

Techinally, I'm not a nerd. God just made me blind.
LOL!! that is sooo true!

How blind?? I've got -5.5 in my right eye!!!! I bet you can't beat that!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I can see colours when I don't have glasses on. Basically everything is smooshed and my glasses are strong.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Haha, therefore I have an appreciation for ANYONE who wears glasses. I feel the pain. Actually, I prefer myself with glasses.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i always end up with girls with glasses.. so no objections from me :)
depending on frame ;) can look pretti kinky/cute.. hehe

im a nerd.. with perfect vision.. *sigh*

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
are you looking for a med student?? that'd be really easy, cos she'd understand how busy you are and everything. I'm sure other med students have med student partners!
hell no..!
med are nice but lik i dun want to talk to her everyday bout exactly the same things that we did :|
variety is good.. lik i see myself with a gal in another faculty.. so she can tell me all bout it :)
i mean lik otherwise it just be dull... and breaking up would be weird.. 5 yrs with ure ex.. not exactly the idea of fun..

lik i think if she were in another faculty and understood that im busy .. then thats quite special..

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Loz#1 said:
Haha, therefore I have an appreciation for ANYONE who wears glasses. I feel the pain. Actually, I prefer myself with glasses.
Yeah, I love my glasses. I wouldn't get contacts unless I needed them for sport or something. Glasses are cool IMO

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
i always end up with girls with glasses.. so no objections from me :)
depending on frame ;) can look pretti kinky/cute.. hehe

im a nerd.. with perfect vision.. *sigh*
I agree, flick has a pair of specs which she uses when she isn't wearing contacts. I've always taken a liking to a girl in the right set of glasses... I guess its just one of those things.

But for yesterday she was a green eyed beauty. Today, she's a blue-eyed girl... tommorrow is anyones guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)